Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by hbk619

heres what it said about me:

• you are a realist.
  • you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
  • you are emotional and naive, they care little for details and are a risk-taker.
  • they are insecure or are living through a period of major change.
  • You did not draw any ears, you are not a good listener!

and most importantly:

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.
And again more is better! You drew large tail, WOW!

LOL. ;). Check the attatchment. My art skills suck

Attachments 1522692.jpg 8.74 KB

lol hbk619 you even drew the pig-pen

Eric/ft3ssgeek did you use a graphics tablet for that? its very good but not very pig like

I couldn't draw a whole pig.. so I drew a box where the pig is hiding. The pig shows half its face.

Attachments 1524896.jpg 3.71 KB

and you no write english well either.

Not when I'm intentionally being absurd, no. If you'd prefer a sample of my writing with better (not necessarily perfect, simply better) examples of proper English grammar, please feel free to look over pretty much every other post I have made in the forums. If you find any that do not fit a proper English-language grammatical mold, please bring them to my attention, and I will do my best to learn from the errors within so as not to perpetuate them in my future written statements.

Styles, you got EnderX's jokey style post as well right? I mean it wasn't just me who knew he can talk (type?) properly?

Styles, you got EnderX's jokey style post as well right? I mean it wasn't just me who knew he can talk (type?) properly?

I did. Ancient Dragon clearly did not. But, there you go; life is full of variety. :)

I would have gone for something like:

Sorry, I am creatively challenged. I am impoverished in the two dimensional porcine example department.

I think Anicent Dragon just said it because he thaught EnderX was a newbie who didnt know the rules (i thaught that too, he has no avatar)

If you'd prefer a sample of my writing with better (not necessarily perfect, simply better) examples of proper English grammar, please feel free to look over pretty much every other post I have made in the forums. If you find any that do not fit a proper English-language grammatical mold, please bring them to my attention, and I will do my best to learn from the errors within so as not to perpetuate them in my future written statements.

Already did that before I posted just to see if you were otherwise a good at English, which I saw you seemed to be. I was hoping not to insult someone whose native language is not english. If I did anyway, my apologies.

You mean EnderX dosent speak english as his first language?

I would never have guessed. His english is better than mine ;)

I don't know if it is or isn't because his public profile doesn't say where he is. But I have seen that behavior several times before, where non-English speakers are better at the English written language than many native English speakers. ~S~O~S is a good example. His writing is outstanding.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.