I have not even played it I was just telling you what I have read on websites. I have always hated that saying "get a life" it is one of the most annoying phrases devised by mankind.

yeah i know my mums says it to me constantly

I"ve heard the missions are short and there are a lot of movies you have to watch. I've also heard it's the same gamplay expet for a few new weapons. I'll have to try it though.

I have not even played it I was just telling you what I have read on websites. I have always hated that saying "get a life" it is one of the most annoying phrases devised by mankind.

It's also highly discriminatory towards our dead and undead brethren who couldn't get a life even if they wanted one.

I never thought of it that way before.

i've heard the multiplayer is crazy though, it's supposed to be the best ever.

it is. It is awesome! They included two new gametypes, Zombies and VIP. Everyone should know what zombies is but VIP is where someone on your team is the VIP and the other team gets more points for killing them, or you are more powerful when you're standing next to them.

As far as the cinemas, I love them. I'm all about the story line; the more movies the better. The game play is freaking incredible too. The graphics are so amazing; granted, i've only seen them in HD.

it is. It is awesome! They included two new gametypes, Zombies and VIP. Everyone should know what zombies is but VIP is where someone on your team is the VIP and the other team gets more points for killing them, or you are more powerful when you're standing next to them.

As far as the cinemas, I love them. I'm all about the story line; the more movies the better. The game play is freaking incredible too. The graphics are so amazing; granted, i've only seen them in HD.

Well i'm glad some one thinks it's good, as i've read reviews online some people don't like it too much, and i personally have to play to judge it, so....
anybody have a 360 i can have?

One person I know got it at midnight and played it for about 26 hours straight.

I heard from a friend that a group of kids were playing it for so long that their xbox blew up.

Lol. I broke my old school xbox by playing BLACK on it for 19 hours

What is the big deal about Halo?
I have never really gotten into it at all, i dislike the Xbox controller and so dont have an Xbox, the Playstation has a nice simple controller which suits me better.

I'm with you, Serunson, but some of these XBox heads are passionate about their controllers!

The old playsation's controller was nice but the new one does not have rumble and it has motion sensors in it, which are not every good. That makes it inferior to the new xbox one which has rumble in it. I have a playstation 2 and I do not even have an xbox.

I agree with u there jasimp about the sucky PS3 controllers, but if you could putthe PS2 ones into the PS3 that would save alot. I don't care about a motion senser, i would prefer not to have one tbh, seeing as wires are far more reliable, and no batteries needed.

you guys just suck at halo which is why you don't like playing it.

but if you could putthe PS2 ones into the PS3 that would save alot

you still dont get rumble and i find the PS controllers too small. There obviosly designed for small japanese hands

that's my biggest problem with that controller, my hands are too big for them, which is why the xbox controller is the best.

yes, thats why the xbox also failed in asia (the release of the smaller S controllers instead of the original, huge ones was an atempt to get more asians using the xbox but it failed)

Wasn't the original Xbox controller a lot larger than the new one?

Yes, the original ones were too big which is why xbox flopped in asia which is why they made the smaller S ones

from wiki:

• Standard Xbox Controller: Originally the normal Xbox controller for all territories except Japan, this has since been quietly discontinued and replaced in Xbox packs by the Controller S. The Duke controller has been criticized for being relatively large and bulky compared to other video game controllers (it was awarded "Blunder of the Year" by Game Informer in 2001).[5] The black and white buttons are located above the A, B, X, and Y buttons, and the Back/Start buttons are located between and below the d-pad and right analog stick. Also, the standard face buttons (A, B, X, and Y) were oriented in an oblong parallelogram rather than a uniform diamond, which was very unusual compared to other standard controllers.
  • Controller S: A smaller, lighter Xbox controller. Once the standard Xbox controller in Japan (codenamed "Akebono"),[6] it was released in other territories by popular demand, and eventually replaced the standard controller in the retail pack for the Xbox console. The white and black buttons are located below the A, B, X, and Y buttons, and the Back/Start buttons are similarly placed below the left analog stick. This controller has received its share of criticism as well, especially with regards to placement of the black/white and back/start buttons.[7]

My hands are fairly large and a find the PS2 controller to be perfect in size. I haven't got an Xbox so i haven't played Halo from 1 through to 3, i have played Halo 2 at bennets house, and i didn't like it, the Xbox has too many buttons to deal with, the PS2 one is simple and self explanitary to an extent

No more controller talk; how bout them graphics

>Xbox has too many buttons

what? the xbox has left trigger, right trigger, y, b, a, x, black, white. that's it.

>PS2 one is simple and self explanitary

how is it simple and self explanitory?
ps2 controller has right trigger 1, right trigger 2, left trigger 2, left trigger 2, square, traingle, circle, x, up, down, left, right, start, select, shock, and two analgo sticks. oh yea, that's really simple to use.

It is if you are used to it :) I have played PS games for many years now and so i find it simple, and i find others harder to use, such as the Xbox one.
But the screenshots i have seen look nice, but i have seen better.

The graphics between the two next gen systems are just about equal. That is interesting because the 360 was released about a year before the PS3.

It looked pretty good on the projector at work... :P

lol , great use of a projector to play games, i should be saying "tut tut, shouldn't u be working?" but i am appluading :)

No more controller talk; how bout them graphics

The graphics are a lot better IMO.

And the gameplay the same.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.