Shepards or Cottage pie... I can never remember the difference.

Toast

Pancakes

Pork chop and freedom fries.

Freedom Fries?

Ive just had a pot-roast. Silverside of beef with yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes and stewed vegetables, all with onion + sage gravy. Mmm.... tasty

Haha, freedom fries! That is what one republican Senator from Ohio had government restaurants rename french fries, because he hated France.

Generally, I just call them fries so I don't run afoul with our government.

Ate vegetarian today, squash, nuts, snap peas and carrots in a soy cream souce.

why do you hate france?

why do you hate france?

I think the good senator from Ohio hated France because they didn't play along with the Irag adventure. There was/is also a boycott of French goods in the USA by some folks of the same twisted ilk.

Well it's a free country and you are allowed to hate anyone you like to hate!

they didn't play along with the Irag adventure.

Well, look whose laughing now :(

I wish we had been like them

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Freedom Fries?

Ive just had a pot-roast. Silverside of beef with yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes and stewed vegetables, all with onion + sage gravy. Mmm.... tasty

wow...! jbennet sounds yummy:D, can you please post brief in Dani's Cookbook (Sticky thread). :)

I'm not eating anything right now, and I'm not happy about it !

....>> and I'm not happy about it !

What about Holly ?

I'm not happy about the fact that: I'm not eating anything right now. I am unhappy with that fact because I am feeling very hungry.

i just had lucky charms(ripoff brand) for breakfast.

I`m in the same situation as you :(

I`m in the same situation as you :(

You had lucky charms (ripoff brand) too?

I am having a bowl of "Honey Bunches of Oats" with almonds, but all I could find for milk was Vanilla Soy Milk. I think my sister swiped all the real milk.

Camembert cheese, crackers and a glass of red Burgundy.

"Honey Graham Oh's" cereal this time with real lowfat milk.

If its scotch its Whisky, if its irish its whiskey

Way Kool! I did not know that (I never had a bottle of each in front of me <nor a frontal lobotomy - sorry, old joke> to see the spelling differences). I wonder where the spellings diverged; maybe after the Irish settled Scotland kind of like we changed the spellings of a lot of our words after we separated ourselves from England (dropping the 'u' from all those words like labour and colour).

Oh, well - thanks mate.

yeah, scots took it, improved it and made it famous

same for bagpipes, they were irish in origin but now they are the musical symbol of scotland

Drinking water now..just completed the dinner.

just had a steak and cheese sandwich from subway(like 8 hours ago)

Fried meat with lettuce and a cup of tea

Coffee with a shot of egg nog and a thick slice of raspberry danish twist.

Apple Juice and some m&ms :)

Fried rice with vegetables in dinner..

Fried meat with lettuce and a cup of tea

burger + tea is my fave to eat at footlball games

Coffee with a shot of egg nog and a thick slice of raspberry danish twist.

what is egg nog?

Eggnog (or egg nog) is a sweetened dairy-based beverage made with milk, cream, sugar, beaten eggs (which gives it a frothy texture), and flavoured with ground cinnamon and nutmeg.

Wikipedia

sounds wierd. Is it an acquired taste?

Not really. A lot of people I know that try it really like it the first time, even little kids.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.