jbennet...i was actually born in Birmingham, England, was there in 1996 to visit my family...will be back there next year...i'm of age now, so they aint got any reason to kick me out of the Pub! i miss the fish and chips

nice

What does "nice" taste like?

jbennet...i was actually born in Birmingham, England, was there in 1996 to visit my family...will be back there next year...i'm of age now, so they aint got any reason to kick me out of the Pub! i miss the fish and chips

cool, im 18 in feb.

You aught to know that smoking is now banned in pubs by the way. and that petrol here is now sky high (its 104+)

wow...no smoking in pubs....things have changed m8.

I can see petrol going high in the USA because of the weak Dollar! Why is it high in Britain?

wow...no smoking in pubs....things have changed m8.

yeah, no smoking indoors basically at all now, or in public places like train platforms, bus stations. Smoking age is 18 now too, so you will get IDed but the good new is that most pubs are open 24hrs now

I can see petrol going high in the USA because of the weak Dollar! Why is it high in Britain?

the goverment tax it to hell to pay for the WoT
and we have to import it as were an island, and the north sea reserves arent enough for us

I have relatives in England and they keep telling me that petrol is about 3 to 4 times as much there as in the USA, despite the fact that England is a major crude oil producer.

At least it's not food. Munching on two sunny side up eggs with toast.

yeah, diesel is about 3p more than petrol.

fuel is 102p - 109p per litre generally atm

You don't eat the stuff, but it sure has added to the food prices here. Milk and egg prices have just about doubled since corn is now used for car alcohol. Feel sorry for the poor folks. Yes, there are poor folks in the rich USA.

An artificially flavored blueberry cookie and hot chocolate, of course.

You don't eat the stuff, but it sure has added to the food prices here. Milk and egg prices have just about doubled since corn is now used for car alcohol. Feel sorry for the poor folks. Yes, there are poor folks in the rich USA.

The poverty in parts of the USA really shocked me when I went there.

And yeah, its all chinas fault. A droght there destroyed like 80% of the worlds corn. Bread here is ridiculus now.

yeah, diesel is about 3p more than petrol.

fuel is 102p - 109p per litre generally atm

petrol is $3.09 per gallon today at my home, or about 80p per liter.

silly tax :(

Beans.

Im enjoying some Coke @ the moment :)

Reese's

pancakes & bacon omlet and a cup of tea

A lox bagel and coffe with eggnog.

A kumquat and huckleberry combo with holy water.

Chocolate and tea

Enjoying some Iced tea :)

pumpkin cookies

A raspberry tart and mint tea.

Cookie Dough ice cream

commented: likes cookie dough icecream +7

chewing gum (chewing, not eating)

nothing... but everything will be later... i hope :)

Well,its tea and biscuit for me.

eating food is a good habbit
do eat and drink

gandolfo's upstate breakfast sandwich, with 2 eggs, sausage and cheese.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.