I don't like Florida (too hot, muggy and moldy, and folks there don't know how to vote), but I still drink orange juice. Most of that comes from Brazil I think.

Votes + Comments
off topic, nothing to do with thread.

Right now im enjoying a cup of tea and some takeaway fish and chips with mushy peas and curry sauce (mmm brown sauce on top of chips)

mmm i love them. I usually get a Chicken Dansak (not sure about spelling, its the lentils one) with pakoras/bhajis and popadoms. I love that yoghurt sauce for the popadums

Parmigiano Reggiano cheese freshly grated over some toast. Would have rather put it on pasta but it is to late to make some. Maybe tomorrow.

Salmon with basil and orzo pasta, yum yum! To that I drink a nice glass of California red wine.

M&Ms, candy from the Spanish Civil War, how original!

Thinly sliced cucumber on rye bread, with a smattering of very hot aubergine chutney.

Accompanied by a cup of redbush tea.

no, fruit juice makes you fat and rots your teeth

I read that the bacteria that cause tooth decay need glucose to make the stuff to stick to your teeth with. There is no glucose in orange juice, unless somebody adds sugar.

Most folks get fat by sitting around too much. Well, come to think of it, I make it a habit to walk about 5 km a day, and I am still too fat according to my grandmother. Of course, she is only skin and bones and likes to put people down.

Tree fruits contain mainly fructose and some sucrose and glucouse

Here I thought that "An apple a day keeps the Dentist away!"

Votes + Comments
The Doctor away you mean
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.