nothing

I don't think that counts.

Leftover beef stew and some whiskey sour.

nothing again.

actually i'm eating air.

Lotte black black gum...actually, chewing it...not eating -_-

Double whopper upper size with cheese.

meatballs, fermented soybean cake, rice fries and drink a chocolate milk.

A lingonberry and bran muffin with hot chocolate.

chips made of flour flavored with fish

just water...

Garlic flavored biscuit.

Raspberry Jello Parfait the lady in the next cave over made.

chicken tandoori & chicken tikka with some bottle of kingfisher milds beer....

Green Tea. I want to poo X_x

Miller High Life tall boy cans and i dont usually eat when i drink since beer is my meal.... haha

tea without sugar

Miller High Life tall boy cans and i dont usually eat when i drink since beer is my meal.... haha

Hahaha. You're going to be sick. Acid will consume your stomach. *chuckles*.

Peanut butter and raspberry jelly on high fiber bread. Also a glass of low fat milk.

chocolate milk...

mmmmm.... beer no not really im drinking some juice and i m not hungry so lets just say im eating your thoughts

Hahaha. Thoughts are edible, you might as well digest it.

Jaepi your icon suits you well!! you are very random, so am I, but im lazy...lol not really my computer is retarded and im sick of messing with it.....argh....

and i am drinking Pomegranate Tea

and now im eating a bowl of ice cream that i just got up and got...... mmm icecream.....

chocolate with big nuts (=

>>Jaepi your icon suits you well!! you are very random, so am I, but im lazy...lol not really my computer is retarded and im sick of messing with it.....argh...

hahaha, was that a complement? maybe you need a new one. ;)

I just got up and got myself a big mug of hot coffee with hazelnut cream in it. Ahhhh, what a relief it is.

>>I just got up and got myself a big mug of hot coffee with hazelnut cream in it. Ahhhh, what a relief it is.

I want one of that. :p

I drink hot chocolate while I am writing code, and potato chips with coke when playing video games

coke

gum and water...

and my computer is only 2 years old its just got issues.....

Roast chicken & rice!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.