A nice capuccino, while watching the snow from my window.

Hot chocolate and a peanut-butter and jelly toast.

just had a bud,now i hate bud but mother bought them round so thought it would be rude not to

Mocha and biscuits

Air Pie

tea and hot sandwich

A vegetarian steak.

White beans in a Safrito sauce.

green tea with peace of cake

Mint tea with lemon and honey. Still have a cold.

Peanut butter cookies, and Brisk iced tea. Awesome.

A fresh cup of orange pekoe teak and a lemon cookie.

A slice of Texas pecan pie and hot chocolate.

I love Texas pecan pie, but could only find a danish wth a few pecans on it in the cafeteria. See what you did Lardmeister? I am going to spend all day thinking about the sweet thing.

Liverwurst on whole wheat crackers and a glass of Molson Golden Canadian beer.

Liverwurst on a soft pretzel roll and a tall glass of Becks dark brew.

Actually, I am just dreaming about this after vegaseat's post. I will travel to Germany this summer, then the dream will become true.

Camembert cheese on French bread with one glass of blushed cabernet.

chocolate cookies.

I just pulled a couple of pork ribs off the bbq, I used my own marinade, drinking more talking rain

I just pulled a couple of pork ribs off the bbq, I used my own marinade, drinking more talking rain

Sounds good, I hope you got that done before the real rain started. I am only allowed to eat pork when nobody is looking, and just love the stuff.

Sounds good, I hope you got that done before the real rain started. I am only allowed to eat pork when nobody is looking, and just love the stuff.

I am so glad that DW is as much of a carnivore as I am -- it was a late night bbq dark as heck out there (8:00pm in Seattle)
Now I am eating meatloaf from hell -- DW successfully reproduced a recipe from our favorite cage in Tucson AZ, really spicey hot!

going for a curry tonight

Yum, meatloaf from hell! You eat it and you can follow it all the way through. When you are done digesting, it will still burn a hole into the bathroom tissue.

Just ate some chocolate mint cookies with my mint tea.

A baked potato and Raclette cheese from the French Auvergne Mountains. Glass of wholesome 2% fat milk on the side. The milk is supposed to come from happy California cows.

instant noodle...

stewed chicken with a bow and tea

I'm half way through my second watermelon, and have one more after that. Oh yeah, just remembered the battered surimi chunks, bonus.

I'm half way through my second watermelon, and have one more after that. Oh yeah, just remembered the battered surimi chunks, bonus.

What's the record distance you have been able to spit the seeds?

I am munchig on a butter waffle cookie.

Never tried spitting them...I just eat them. The Rock melons have a nice big gooey mass of them, and it's like poor man's caviar to me.

jelly tots and energade:)

love the energy rush:P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.