Grilled pork short ribs with a bottle of home made sparkling water (cold tap water + CO2, shaken)

Are you using homemade CO2?

Cooked nice batch of ham and eggs with toast and fresh coffee.

Another day, another meal - DH just fried up some falafel, I made myself a salad, and will soon make myself a bourbon and coke.

I made a patty using steamed lentils, fried it to make a delicious veggie burger. Washed it all down with a tall glass of TJ Bavarian Hefeweizen beer.

I just finished a plate of Scrambled eggs with hamburger, garlic, onions and cheese over the top. On the side I had a homemade cheese biscuit. I am also already on my second pot of coffee for the day.

The coffee is essential for my communion with the computer gods.

oh i see, i think they are = sweet potato

in that case, i like them

Yams and Sweet Potatoes are substantially different vegetables. Here is the US a yam is usually the red or orange one in the vegetable isle while the lighter white one is a sweet potato which has about 4 times the sugar as a yam.

well, i don't drink alcohol

I don't fancy it either...

Right now I am eating some frosted flakes, and drinking a hot cup of coffee....and the rain is falling too...

"Ribs....I had ribs for dinner....that is why I am doing this"

A quote from one of my favorite movies....any guesses?

And I really did have ribs...that is why I posted this-just so you don't think I am trying to hijack a thread..............lol

According to newspaper reports one Italian cheese factory over a two year period has recovered 11000 tons (!) of spoiled cheese and reworked it into their Mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheese, maggots and all! I guess I won't eat any pizza for a while.

Just had two doughnuts and big mug of fresh Columbian coffee to wash this story down.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.