Noodles with poppy seed. ;)

fresh black coffee, none too thick or thin.

Right now eating chicken sizzler and a glass of pure fresh water!!!

cookies with green tea

A freshly baked bread and Limburger cheese along with a Fat Tire Lager. Good for the soul!

Grilled pork short ribs with a bottle of home made sparkling water (cold tap water + CO2, shaken)

Grilled pork short ribs with a bottle of home made sparkling water (cold tap water + CO2, shaken)

Are you using homemade CO2?

Cooked nice batch of ham and eggs with toast and fresh coffee.

Yeah, I exhale under pressure

A banana and water in a few minutes.
<- health freak

Another day, another meal - DH just fried up some falafel, I made myself a salad, and will soon make myself a bourbon and coke.

French toast with maple syrup and a big mug of Royal Kona coffee.

Probably will have chicken, rice and potatoes in a little bit.
:)

Just had pasta, string beans and chicken....:) it tasted yummy...:)

I made a patty using steamed lentils, fried it to make a delicious veggie burger. Washed it all down with a tall glass of TJ Bavarian Hefeweizen beer.

Gunpowder

I'm eating carrot now..

I just finished a plate of Scrambled eggs with hamburger, garlic, onions and cheese over the top. On the side I had a homemade cheese biscuit. I am also already on my second pot of coffee for the day.

The coffee is essential for my communion with the computer gods.

oh i see, i think they are = sweet potato

in that case, i like them

Yams and Sweet Potatoes are substantially different vegetables. Here is the US a yam is usually the red or orange one in the vegetable isle while the lighter white one is a sweet potato which has about 4 times the sugar as a yam.

Drinking Some chocolate milk :)

Having a cup of coffee...how heavenly...*sigh*

Kentucky Fried Chicken regular dark with cole slaw, yum, yum! OJ to drink.

well, i don't drink alcohol

I don't fancy it either...

Right now I am eating some frosted flakes, and drinking a hot cup of coffee....and the rain is falling too...

Soy chips and garlic hummus dip. A tall glass of low fat milk.

"Ribs....I had ribs for dinner....that is why I am doing this"

A quote from one of my favorite movies....any guesses?

And I really did have ribs...that is why I posted this-just so you don't think I am trying to hijack a thread..............lol

Im about to eat some (more) ice cream :icon_lol:

Drinking Tea with some Lays Chips ;)

Pineapple...yummy...
;)

According to newspaper reports one Italian cheese factory over a two year period has recovered 11000 tons (!) of spoiled cheese and reworked it into their Mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheese, maggots and all! I guess I won't eat any pizza for a while.

Just had two doughnuts and big mug of fresh Columbian coffee to wash this story down.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.