Parts of a dead chicken, grilled, spongy wonderbread and budwiser beer (God, what a swill!)

I am feeling very hungry now...
Let me eat something.......

Made a big pot of spaghetti with homemade basil-mushroom meat sauce for an Italian party with a number of my friends.

Nothing since I got my tooth pulled yesterday. Damn I'm hungry!

I am eating Greek Gods Honey yogurt and drinking sparkling water (home made).

Good Day biscuits...

Jerk chicken with white bread.

Carrot juice with a shot of vodker...

Lost all my savings with Lehman Brothers failed investment bank. So all I can afford is Macaroni and Cheese sauce.

I've had mine with Merrill Lynch, so I guess now that I'm a B of A customer, I'm eating crow!!

Thought I'd take a risk with my pulled tooth and eat a small bag of pretzels. Yeah, takin a walk on the wild side. Delicioso!!!

Thought I'd take a risk with my pulled tooth and eat a small bag of pretzels. Yeah, takin a walk on the wild side. Delicioso!!!

Let me warn you, George Bush ate one of those, choked and fell over hurting himself badly. He hated the Germans ever since!

I have been avoiding any food from China to the point where I don't even go to one of many Chinese retaurants here. I figure they are the places that most likely import such food. Killing all those babies with their contaminated babyfood is just horrible!

I am in a Credit Union so I am eating high on the hog.

Jumbo shrimp in lemon garlic sauce over freshly made linguini. Swell stuff!

I have been avoiding any food from China to the point where I don't even go to one of many Chinese retaurants here. I figure they are the places that most likely import such food.

I have gotten sick a few times eating at a Chinese restaurant.

I think I could go for a taste of this.

commented: Dave, I am ignoring you. ;-) +23

(Sorry, Sanjay.)

I think I could go for a taste of this.

I just went for one of these! Nice impartial but super funny website!

My neighbor brought over a batch of her delicious pinachios, a butter cookie with pistachio nuts and chocolate chips. So I am munching those with my usual hot mug of cappuccino.

Rice pudding with cherries.

Mushroom chicken on rice.

fried chicken and bourbon and coke (I finally broke down and bought more coke - rot-gut bourbon is no good for sippin').

fried chicken and bourbon and coke (I finally broke down and bought more coke - rot-gut bourbon is no good for sippin').

Specially with fried chicken, you may regret it anyway.

Just had an omelet with toast and am currently drinking tea.

My favorite beer Fat Tire.

Vanilla chocolate ice cream swirl.

coffeeeeee......

In the news:
South Korea's food watchdog finds melamine in China-made Snickers.

No wonder they taste sooo good!!!!

In the news:
South Korea's food watchdog finds melamine in China-made Snickers.

No wonder they taste sooo good!!!!

So this is why our local Walmart store pulled them all of the shelf.

Homemade meatloaf with mashed potatoes and chives.

My gf's mother made some soft pretzels, they are real good with butter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.