Eggs n Coke :P
woot wooot !
Lol XD

Pyramid Apricot Ale, bit of left over ham and bread. Really good.

Snails baked in a parsley, garlic buttersauce. A big slice of bread and a big glass of red burgundy wine.

A nice hot bowl of chili loaded with garlic, and a good California red wine.

Enjoying some WINTER oreos (With RED creme) and some Pepsi :)

Fried chicken legs and home made bread.

Just eaten "Lor Mee"....which is noodle with braised soup and meat.

Breakfast time: raisin toast (w/ peanut butter) & water

Hello everyone one my first time on here,I am having a nice cup of Twinning English Breakfast tea !.......jim

Potatoes,red cabbage and sausage.
Water

Just had chicken rice as lunch :)

Boysenberry scones and caffee latte.

RIGHT NOW? I am just drinking the rest of the Diet DR Pepper I had with dinner...

I had tacos (ground turkey, and the seasoning I mix myself because I like more heat and less salt than the packaged mixes offer).

Topped with: lettuce, tomato, diced onion, minced up jalapeno (makes them hotter) and grated white new york cheddar cheese.

Stuffed in: Old ElPaso (I think) Stand N Stuff shells, toasted.

and the Diet Dr. Pepper (I'm getting used to it)

I have a Snickers Bar in the refrigerator...

Sliced some ham to go with my stinky goat cheese and crackers; made some sparkling water to wash it down

Coffee with a spot of eggnog, and some cranberry/walnut oatmeal cookies (extra soft variety for seniors). I am not a senior, but they do taste good. Besides, I got them as a gift from my grandma.

A juicy pork steak with green beans.

RIGHT NOW? I am just drinking the rest of the Diet DR Pepper I had with dinner...

I had tacos (ground turkey, and the seasoning I mix myself because I like more heat and less salt than the packaged mixes offer).

Topped with: lettuce, tomato, diced onion, minced up jalapeno (makes them hotter) and grated white new york cheddar cheese.

Stuffed in: Old ElPaso (I think) Stand N Stuff shells, toasted.

and the Diet Dr. Pepper (I'm getting used to it)

I have a Snickers Bar in the refrigerator...

Wow, your tacos sound good!

I am making a pot full of chili and some homemade bread for a bunch of my friends tonight.

I have a wok-dish with vegatables and chicken. White wine to drink with it.

Bourbon basted pork with butternut squash.

Green tea!

A nice slice of New York crumb cake with Maracaibo dark roast coffee.

Just finished fast noodle as my breakfast, delicious~~

I don't know about anyone else, but whatever I eat is attracted to the keyboard and lodges between the keys! Tomato ketchup and mustard are the worst.

Of course, the cat's hair ends up there too, as it checks out the the newest deposit.

Yes, I know, I shouldn't eat there or I should clean the keyboard regularly but who has time?

Member Avatar for starsinthesky

oh.. talking about food. my stomach grumbles right now. i still havent taken my lunch. im doing java eh. well, its my cue. thanks for reminding :)

Right Now, I am holding a chilled beer & some snacks. Also i like cold coffee sometimes.

I'm drinking purified water and eating fried peanut

HAving some Cookies and some Coke :)

Just ate some muesli mixed with yoghurt and had a coffee or two.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.