White fish with olive and sourcream rice. Glass of California red wine.

mixed nuts (then goin' to java forum to sneak solved threads.. oh I feel relaxed!!!)

A spinach, artichoke, chicken Lean Pocket and a bottle of Pyramid Hefeweizen ale.

My girlfriend's parents are here from Austria, and she cooked a real American meal for the party. Yes, I mean "spaghetti with meat sauce". Great tasting sauce made from scratch using tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, ground beef, asiago cheese, garlic, basil, red pepper and few other things that are her secret.

Home made (no-knead) bread, fresh out of the oven.

and the Obligatory Rye and coke (switched from bourbon).

cooked a real American meal for the party. Yes, I mean "spaghetti with meat sauce"

A real American meal ??? Come on, you must be joking : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolognese_sauce

Logically speaking you can be right : if you cooked the meal in America it's an American meal! ;)

eba and egusi soup. A west african delicacy! I do not know if you "oyinbo" people seen what it looks like

A toblerone I got from a friend on my birthday yesterday.

Coffee, all day, a whole pot.

Logically speaking you can be right : if you cooked the meal in America it's an American meal! ;)

The only real American food is corn dishes.

I think, I'm going to be real American, today, and break-out the corncob pipe.

Today it be the usual grilled salmon with spinach-olive rice. :)

commented: Mmmm. +10
commented: yummm fish *_* +6

Steamed shrimp on linguini with a lemon, white wine, garlic sauce. I am feasting like a king!

Today it's Santa Fe rice and beans with spicy jalapeño sauce and cheese topping. Goes down easy with xxx beer.

I will have a roast beef with carrots, peas and backed new potatoes.

I picked up a few nice pollock fillets at the local fish market, and crusted them with tortilla flakes then pan fried them. Very delicious with rice, poplano peppers, a little corn and sour cream.

I have roast potatoes with beef and veg (Gravy as well, of course). Simple but tasty :)

Raspberry ice cream. Yummy!

Bhajiya...
With tomato Ketchup....
Normally preffered in the monsoon,
Tastes great even now...

A good old American standard:
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

Tomato with North Sea shrimps, salad, fries and mayonaise. A glass of chardonnay white wine to go with it.

A beef shoulder cross rib steak, medium rare, with a fresh cucumber and tomato salad.

Fanta and crisps :P

I'm drinking apple juice.

Omelette with sliced tomatoes and oregano. Bread and a glass of red wine.

Homemade cereale bread with a nice thick crust and Manchego Cheese made from sheep's milk. Glass of lemon mineral water.

A yummy grilled cheese sandwich with chilled pomegranate juice.

pizza with ranch dressing, rice krispie treat, and a diet pepsi.

it's my healthy alternative.

Sweet item..

Two eggs sunny side up and an Oatnut bread toast with java.

Enjoying some Coke @ the moment :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.