Neuschwansteiner, pumpkin ale, Vicenzi amaretto macaroons, Jewish rye toast, Boo Berry - wha..... yeah, sugary cereal.

A typical Thanksgiving dinner, soyburger and acorn squash.

pork stew with lots of roots and cabbage..
Hold on to your hat its going to be windy tonite

Two eggs over easy and fried potatoes and onions. A mug of breakfast stout.

A handful of dark chocolate covered Macadamia nuts from Trader Joe.

More pumpkin ale, some awesome homemade apple pie, a few random bits of cold turkey and stuffing.

Chicken strips marinated with red wine, mushrooms, soy souce and garlic over pasta.

Cooked apple slices in caramel sauce.

Member Avatar for diafol

Chicken strips marinated with red wine, mushrooms, soy souce and garlic over pasta.

You must be a nuclear physicist from all that fusion!

A stew with lentils, sausages of Montbéliard (french speciality), fried bacon, shallots, onions, carotts and some garlic.
And of course a glass of red wine 'Beaujolais Nouveau'.

French fries and a hamburger at a friend's house. Washing all of that down with an oat stout.

Enjoying a large Jim Beam Black Label, straight no ice, before retiring for the night here.

Left overs: cheese omlet, small strips of bacon, with some potato cake type stuff.

Enjoying a large Jim Beam Black Label, straight no ice, before retiring for the night here.

Where you live? It's only 2PM here, and I just got back from hiking the dogs and having some brunch.

I'm in the UK (Yorkshire, England) - 10.30pm here and a *very* early start in the morning to look forward to.

Member Avatar for diafol

NAAFI food - tinned tomatoes, tinned stewed beef, tinned button mushrooms, tinned potatoes, frozen peas, ready made stock.

I may even cook it.

Energy drink only, because I didn't sleep 2 days and I need to introduce the presentation of my diploma work today.

Energy drink only, because I didn't sleep 2 days and I need to introduce the presentation of my diploma work today.

I wish you good luck!

A toasted bagel with salmon shmear and raspberry hot chocolate.

The usual, gefilte fish, sliced tomatoes and freshly ground pepper.

Right now? Nothing.

A tall glass of whole milk.

A small glass of whole milk. Will be eating some Chinese later, Chinese food that is.

It's steak and potato night, maybe some peas later.

Peanut butter, corn chip crumbs, some diced white onion, and bits of creamy havarti slices melted onto this hodgepodge.

Unusual, but I was hungry and there wasn't much around.

Oreo cookies with a fine glass of milk.

My Italian GF is making spaghetti with a tomato basil sauce. I was hoping for meatballs, but she is a vegetarian. Well, the wine will make up for it.

Pork chops mushrooms & mashed potato

Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and low fat hot milk.

Cranberry juice

Currently drinking copious amounts of my own blood! blech! :icon_eek:
Don't worry, it's not some wierd satanic thing :icon_evil: and it's not one of those emo-style :icon_sad: self-mutilation moments either....No it's much more mundane than that. I went to the dentist and had a tooth removed yesterday! :scared: :S

Unfortunately, I just sneezed; causing the scab to pop off and well.. Lets just say it's not particularly pleasant! ;)

However, once I've got things under control, I've got a nice cornish pasty and some carrot and coriander soup to contend with for lunch! Plus chocolate fridge cake for pud...Yum!

Breaded pan-fried sea bass, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans and milk to drink.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.