Almost forgot, strawberries and cream for dessert!

Lake Superior whitefish and eggplant with rice.

Fried mashed potatoes and some kind of grilled bratwurst. Lots of good beer.

I just baked up some hamhocks and beans - will have it over brown rice - hmmm, it has been in the oven since about 10:00 this morning.

Will probably have a bourbon and coke with it.

I just baked up some hamhocks and beans - will have it over brown rice - hmmm, it has been in the oven since about 10:00 this morning.

Will probably have a bourbon and coke with it.

Some INDIAN breakfast..........

Butter chicken!

Spaghetti, meatballs, basil-tomato sauce and mushrooms. all topped with the finest Parmesan cheese. I am going to open a bottle of California red wine for this gourmet feast.

Fried lake perch and German potato salad. Finishing off a bottle AW root beer.

Just now i eat the rice.

A neighbor lady a few miles down the desert road gave me some German Lebkuchen cookies. Tastes real good with my usual Mexican coffee.

potato au gratin left overs

Food price inflation in my country crossed 20% :-( .

Swedish meatballs on noodles. A glass of the usual California red table wine.

english tea

Tea.

A nicely grilled bottom round steak and a fresh garden salad.

Corsodyl :-(

Baked low salt ham and French lentils.

Grilled chicken breast with broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes.

Roast beef, carrots, green beans and mashed potatoes. Plain mashed potatoes, someone stole my garlic.

Polishing off some Xmas cookies, sorry Holiday cookies, with my steaming mug of coffee.

A piece of backed hare back with pepper cream sause, with potato croquettes and a warmed up apple stuffed with cranberries. A glas of bordeaux.

turkey soup, from yesterdays bird YUM
leftover christmas dinner

Prime rib and baked potato leftovers, also sour cream and chives.

Some of Colonel Sander's best leftovers (chicken, biscuit and coleslaw that is).

Minestrone soup - day 2

well right now!
i am eating chicken sandwich, frie chicks, and drinking coke.
what about you?

A Subway Kosher ham sub and lemonade.

Scrambled eggs with chunks of Spam Oven Roasted Turkey, a slice of freshly baked bread, and my usual Mexican coffee.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.