A Subway Kosher ham sub and lemonade.

? Kosher ham ? more details please, wassitmadeof wherecanIgeddit seems a contradiction in terms

Instant coffee, individual kids playlunch pack of crackers and cheese

If I were any lazier I'd be dead already

? Kosher ham ? more details please, wassitmadeof wherecanIgeddit seems a contradiction in terms

There is an enormous graving for ham amongst some of us who shouldn't have it. So the joke is to call it kosher ham, but it's made from the bird.

Irish stew and biscuits, glass of whole milk.

i am taking tea at this time

Butter chicken

Just putting some eggnog into my coffee.

Sunflower seeds and 2 Rockstars!

French Toast with coffee

Whole baby pig roasted over an open fire on a spit. LECHON BABOY for new years day lunch.

Mixed nuts and grapefruit juice.

Franks and lentils, some red wine.

A chicken breast sandwich with pear juice.

Made and ate my first home-made pizza. I got the 'no-knead' bread book for Xmas. Started with flour,water, etc and ended with an okay pizza.

Beer makes a great yeast flavor in no yeast dough, of course you cant waste the rest

A toasted cheese bagel with fresh orange juice.

Salmon with spinach and rice. Of course a glass of California's finest Merlot.

Small dish of eggnog ice cream.

I'm drinking Pepsi then after that I will be drinking a recycled windows vista drink.

chaay chaayyy

Potato, snow peas medley with a grilled bottom round steak.

Bacon and eggs - had to finish the bacon before it went bad. Looking forward to a bourbon and coke.

It's blueberry scone day.

just come from the republicOfBacon.com where the contest is
1 month
1 year
10 years
supply of Bacon

breakfast : bacon and eggs coffee toast blueberry jam

Drinking some Coke @ the moment :)

Strawberries and cream.

Spicy wings of several humanely raised and slaughtered chicken. Yumm, yumm!

Honey Bunches of Oats cereal and whole milk.

Reading all posts: have noticed that the reason for rampant obesity: the popularity of softdrinks and all process not healthy food. :( .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.