I love Fritos, however the last bag I bought tasted strangely greasy, so I switched to a bag of Sun Chips. Made by the same company.

Looking at the Nutrition Facts proved my taste buts right:
Fritos (Original) calories per 28g serving 160, calories from fat 90
Sun Chips (Original) calories per 28g serving 140. calories from fat 50

Hehe, taste buts!
So, which part of your body does Budweiser make wiser?

It's been an "all nighter" and I am on my way to the refrigerator for a tall glass of California orange juice.

I am sitting at my cubicle enjoying a 12oz can of pure glory. Also known as a nice, tasty Coke.

Grilled chicken thigh and coleslaw. This chicken did not get away from Colonel Sanders.

I am having a "Fresh & Easy" cranberry orange scone with my mug of coffee.

Toast with butter, and hot chocolate. Tasty

Sunday brunch, extra lean turkey burger with sauteed onions and mushrooms on a whole wheat bun. Yum!

egg toast/french toast

Playing vegetarian today with a nice medley of squash, snap peas, peas, onions, yellow carrots, mushrooms and ricotta cheese.

Chinese breakfast late this morning. Sesame breaded chicken with an orange sauce on rice.

I had pancakes, eggs, and sausage for lunch from a local breakfast chain (Biscuitville).

White bread + mayo + mustard + turkey + yellow cheese slice

A fresh bagel with salmon and milk.

I like my salmon on a spinach panini with a glass of fine California red wine.

I'm having a Caffe Mocha with extra coffee.

I'll be morphing into Cornholio in about 5 minutes.

Eating some THIN MINT cookies and enjoying some pepsi :)

Please email some this way.

Nourishment resources down to dangerous levels with impending assignment due date on the horizon. Need vital reinforcements on the double

I'm drinking ice cream and eating water. lol

I'm drinking ice cream and eating water. lol

Just realized two days ago that I can eat ice cream outdoors and have it not melt on me, but this superpower works only in the winter... :P

Just realized two days ago that I can eat ice cream outdoors and have it not melt on me, but this superpower works only in the winter... :P

Don't the mosquitoes bite you because there are a lot of mosquitoes where I live unless I turn off the lights in which case I can't see what I'm eating/drinking. Nice idea though. Will try it some day.

Trader Joe's freshly baked Sette Cereale bread (end piece with a gorgeous thick crust), a little mayonaise and mustard, two slices of Oscar Mayer oven roasted turkey, one slice of Munster cheese and a tall glass of orange juice. Life can be good!

Enjoyng some Pepsi throwback :) (2009)

my wife's home made potato salad for lunch.

Iced tea! Ashamed to say it's the premade one, not the actual herby-natural-tea bag one :(

Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes; all in a stew.

i have finished a cup of tea right now

wow.... just at the right time i have seen this...
i am having fried chicken and cold drink.

delicious!!!

I have finished a cup of hot tea right now, after having fried chicken and a cold drink.

Delicious, and I am not even a signature spammer!

A cheese Danish and a very strong coffee.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.