1 egg sunny side up (we call it a "horse eye"), toast no butter, coffee.

Ever try a 'one-eyed Jack'? It is a slice of bread with the center cut out and an egg fried in it. Get toast and egg at the same time.

Tonight we are having chili-garlic shrimp with some fresh-baked middle-eastern bread.

And my standard bourbon and coke

We call it hari-kari shrimp - it is hot!

I had some escargots baked in garlic, parsley butter and some bread with a glass of Chablis wine.
Followed by some pea soup.
The main course consisted of lamb shops in garlic with green beans and baked potatoes accompanied by a red bourgundy wine.
For dessert I had cake covered with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
Finished all this with coffee and a good glass of calvados.
I had the dinner with my wife at my parents‐in‐law. It was quite good!

Ever try a 'one-eyed Jack'?

Thanks for the suggestion!
One question: How do you make a toast out of it? Bake a side of the bread, turn it around and then throw in the egg?

Edited by ddanbe: n/a

Well I just started eating dinner and thought this would be a neat topic. Everyone knows we love to eat while on the computer; two birds, one chair.

I'll start it off:

Deli Sandwiches, macaroni salad, potato salad and a Pepsi :)

Crosaint, fried eggs over hard, Canadian Bacon, grits!

Thanks for the suggestion!
One question: How do you make a toast out of it? Bake a side of the bread, turn it around and then throw in the egg?

Butter both sides of the bread, use a glass to take the center out, toss the bread into a hot pan and break an egg into the hole in the bread. The bread will toast while the egg is cooking.

Edited by GrimJack: n/a

Espresso, from the machine I bought off ebay, the machine is great,
Canada does not have coffee,
stores sell packaged floor sweepings and call it coffee
Going back to Oz for 8 months in Sep, going to bring back a suitcase full of coffee, olivce oil, vegemite

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.