Had some head cheese with strong mustard and a few slices of bread.
Had a large beer afterwards.

I am drinking....water....you didn't expect that did you?? ;)

Taste-testing some golden Virginia burley tobacco flakes I'd toasted up. Taste like chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies.

I'm cooking a macgyver recipe. Here it is.
Ingredients:
* 2 cans of Coke and 3 cans of Pepsi
* A pack of ice cubes
* Some finely crushed candy

First step - turn on the BBQ and let it warm up on setting High. Put the ice on the flat plate of the BBQ then pore 2 cans of soft-drink on top. Then place the finely crushed candy on top of the ice. Then pore 2 of the remaining 3 cans on top of the ice. Now your neighbors will see a giant smoke cloud and you have one can of soft-drink to enjoy.

Almond Butter on freshly baked Italian Country Bread, and a mug of Mexican coffee!
Can life get any better?
Merry 4th of July!

Edited by vegaseat: on

The Danish lady next door brought over some old fashioned beef pot roast leftovers. Nice beef slices, roasted potatoes, carrots, onions, green beans and celery. Yum, yum!
A glass of California Merlot goes well with all.

Francese bread fresh from the oven, topped with a spread made from cream cheese, spinach and artichokes. Found a bottle of Sustenance Black Beer from the last party.

Sante Fe-style rice and beans with tortilla chips and a glass of raspberry lime seltzer water ;)

Blueberries and cream, heaven on Earth!

Mmmmm, as soon as I read this I had to make a bowl of blueberries and Greek Gods Honey Yogurt

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.