Having a nice breakfast in about 10 minutes, bacon eggs, sausage and some strong dark coffee (for the small hangover!)

Penne pasta in tomato sauce with bacon chunks + salad
Om nom nom nom nom nom etc. etc.

Penne pasta in tomato sauce with bacon chunks + salad
Om nom nom nom nom nom etc. etc.

well i just weak up and i have in front of me a cup of milk with cornfalkes with chocolate...imm yammy

I just finished my Dinner and come Online Now I put a cup of tea the table.and I am Drinking Water at this Time

Drinking: Natural Light.

Quiting Sunday.

I've always found it iritating eating and computing. I always use one hand to type. It happens once a day, however.

Soup here also. Not that I'm a great lover of soup, but had a broken porcelain crown drilled out and a temporary one put in today by the demon dentist.

Most of the soup, I should add, is down my front courtesy of half my face being totally numb :)

I'm on my way to a social dart tournament sooooo.:) drinking time has arrived for me. What will I have???? Anything with alcohol please.:)

;) You know what, I just had a plate of fished rice and Water to digest...I bet you :( to know that the last spoon was taken like I was forced to eat...oh no.!:'( anyone wish to invite me dial at me.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.