hiroshima flavor hotwinds and beer from Showme's

The Polo mint and chewing gum

Home made cinnamon bun and a cup of coffee. I'm laying in bed listening to a thunderstorm and a much needed rainshower at the lake.

Just finished an orange. It was delicious.

No food for lunch today, will be very hungry when I get home tonight! Ahh the poor and broke student life! K maybe not poor but definitely broke right now!

tejava tea and a burrito from a local amazing mexican eatery :D

take pasta,chips with coldrink and noodles also...

I am eating Chocolate truffle pastry..as today is my friend's birthday and she gave..

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, finaly dinner :)
a cocta (really kind croatian pepsi-like drink) and a pack of "mc" cigarets :)
that will keep me distracted for another three hours. i'll see after if i lost any kilos suddenly :)

dried banana chips - tasty

Sunflower seeds, of course!

Fresh blueberries in milk

Homemade gingersnap cookies and a fresh cuppa coffee. Just finished watching the Brits smoke the Yanks in cycling.

dinner & water

Like I said, vanilla ice cream, oh so good in this darn heat!

Blueberies (real fresh from Canada) and cream.

Dinner and sweets.

channa masala

Tall glass of cold Mimosa

An apple not Mac's one its real

i drink fruitopia when i can, this drink is like one my favorite drinks ever^,
try this with some twizzlers : it is like the perfect combo !

Leftovers like pizza, fried chicken, marinaded vegetables, Naan bread.

commented: why leftovers you should eat something fresh. Leftovers not good for health +0

Orange chicken on noodles, drinking hot black tea.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Glass of white wine, was intended as a white wine/cream sauce for my salmon but I have a bit left over.

A foot-long hot-dog on a toasted bun with a pickle and a diet coke.

This is not something I have often but today was special... Red Wine, Filet off the grill and bake potato. Finish it with cookies and cream ice-cream.

Wow JorgeM, a feast indeed! I had to limit myself to a nice grilled steak (medium-rare) and coleslaw.

You meal sounds pretty good to me as well. My mouth is watering... lol.

sadza

I never eat junk food.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.