I am eating norwegian salmon with crackers and cheese :)

Soup and a soda...

vegie burger, fries, salad, soda :)

A nice grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of Boston bean soup.

A pizza and a juice but this was about 10 minutes ago.

Some fancy ravioli... a sprite... a salad (no dressing, it decreases the salad's benefits) (all these things are being eaten in about an hour)...

plus I am eating some barbeque pop chips with a cup water at the moment...

some noodles for this cold weather..

Multigrain flax cereal with Banana slices and almond milk.

Veggie and fruit shake for breakfast... Awesome...

Member Avatar

Just returned from a restaurant, had Bud Light beer (non Americans probably would hate it) and hiroshima Hot Wings

Never heard of that Franchise. But that menu is very tasty except the Fried Pickles.
I don't think I ever heard or taste a Fried Pickles. Why would anyone fried a whole pickles.

I have heard of fried pickles, they seem pretty gross (based off of the name) but if you make it at home it comes out better than those at a restraunt.

I never ate fried pickles either! And don't intend to either.

Well if you do, make sure it is homemade

According to a program I watched on the Food Channel, you can deep fry just about anything including ice cream.
The last time I had a fried pickle was in Newcastle KY. It wasn't too bad.

I love fried ice cream :)

@Dani, how do you exactly "fry" ice cream?

Do people sell fried ice cream or is best to make it at home? i kind of want to try it :)

Member Avatar

I ate ham omelette like an hour ago.

For breakfast, I had a raw vege shake (Kale, spinach, etc.) mixed with flax seed, almonds, bananas, apple

A spinach and mushroom omelet with a mug of hot chocolate

It's 9:00 am at my house, so I'm eating Special K Almond with Silk Soy Unsweatened Milk

Just had rice pudding

Member Avatar

Eating Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips and drinking Diet Turkey Green Tea.

I ate some pizza from whole foods :)