Some fancy ravioli... a sprite... a salad (no dressing, it decreases the salad's benefits) (all these things are being eaten in about an hour)...

plus I am eating some barbeque pop chips with a cup water at the moment...

Just returned from a restaurant, had Bud Light beer (non Americans probably would hate it) and hiroshima Hot Wings

Never heard of that Franchise. But that menu is very tasty except the Fried Pickles.
I don't think I ever heard or taste a Fried Pickles. Why would anyone fried a whole pickles.

I have heard of fried pickles, they seem pretty gross (based off of the name) but if you make it at home it comes out better than those at a restraunt.

According to a program I watched on the Food Channel, you can deep fry just about anything including ice cream.
The last time I had a fried pickle was in Newcastle KY. It wasn't too bad.

Edited by vegaseat

Do people sell fried ice cream or is best to make it at home? i kind of want to try it :)

I ate ham omelette like an hour ago.

Edited by LastMitch: grammer

For breakfast, I had a raw vege shake (Kale, spinach, etc.) mixed with flax seed, almonds, bananas, apple

Eating Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips and drinking Diet Turkey Green Tea.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.