Diet Pepsi

Fried potatoes, spinach, mushrooms and two sunnyside up eggs.

I am at my local village pub having a medium-rare steak, mushrooms and an amber beer.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I went to Pinkberry to eat Yogurt Ice Cream.

H2O!

I am down with a nasty cold, so it's chicken soup for me.

Tea, a moroccan blend.

Oh yes, yogurt ice cream with blueberries and dark chocolate syrup.

simple bowl of salad...

Honeydew Soy Milk Shake (I'm on a diet now)

Broccoly steamed then dipped in margarine right from the tub -er, yes I am single, how did you guess?
Oh, yeah some really cheap rye with really cheap, generic cola.

God, I am making myself sick - but since Mrs. GrimJack left, I don't care.

Honeydew Soy Milk Shake

My own custom protein shake (it is better than that athletic garbage... they only provide you processed powders full of chemicals). My shake contained raw organic vegies (kale, chard, spinach, etc.), fruit (banana, apple, berries), and the protein (almonds and flax seed)...

Blanquette de veau with mashed potatoes
@<MICHAEL> organic vegies: does it imply there are inorganic veggies out there?
@GrimJack Try this

@ <Michael> AND ddanbe :)

There is PLENTY of organic stuff out there like Rum from sugar cane, wine from grapes etc. That means 90% of my intake is healthy and organic. I might not always remember what I had for breakfast, lunch or supper, but it was wholesum, atleast the parts I remember, lol :)

commented: Don't eat the inorganic bottles! +0

My own custom protein shake (it is better than that athletic garbage... they only provide you processed powders full of chemicals). My shake contained raw organic vegies (kale, chard, spinach, etc.), fruit (banana, apple, berries), and the protein (almonds and flax seed)...

You know you can try Horlicks or Ovaltine as a shake.

It has alot of vitamins and minerals. Both are made from Malt.

When I was at your age I jogged alot in high school that is the only gym class I took most. For 4 years I took class like 6 times and the rest was badminton, handball. There's like 2 cycle in a year.

But anyway, my gym teach told me to drink those 2 products. So I did and it really help me get stronger and I felt more healthy.

If you are gonna make your own custom protein shake include Horlicks or Ovaltine.

@AndreRet, never in my life will i ever drink alcohol :)

@LastMitch, i don't want to try any supplements or anything processed from a machine. but i do see it may help some people. I currently am taking basketball and track and field in highschool and i see that my results are significantly better than those taking stuff that are basically fake. But thanks for that suggestion.

i don't want to try any supplements or anything processed from a machine.

What are you talking about supplements? Horlicks or Ovaltine is kind a like drinking Nestle or Hershey Chocolate Milk or drinking Lipton Ice tea. I think you got confused regarding about supplements. Enhance supplements are drugs that are not test correctly yet and it goes the same way for vitamins too needs to be approve by FDA.

You are being naive saying that it may help some people and saying it's fake?

Nestle and Hershey are good same as Horlicks or Ovaltine. These companies been around for a long time and their products are good.

Nestle and Hershey are good same as Horlicks or Ovaltine. These companies been around for a long time and their products are good.

I don't want to argue with you, because i lose to you 9.9/10 times..., but just because the company has been around for a long time doesn't mean they sell things that are good for you. Think about Coca Cola, they have been around for a long time selling their cancerous sugar drinks and are very profitable. At the moment I am not that interested in Horlicks and Ovaltine, but if i see results personally, then i may consider it.

A toasted pretzel roll with smoked Gouda cheese. Some tea with lemon.

Carrots, celery, yogurt, and THIN addictives. Yummy lunch!

Cantaloupe

I am eating chicken kebab with some rice and some other green stuff

Hamburger Helper Spagetti, salad, and Youplay yogurt.

Cantaloupe (other half)

Soft boiled egg, slice of bread, coffee.

Imaginary meal: mashed potatoes with salad - to busy(/lazy) to get up and actually eat something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.