To accompagny a grilled chicked breast: sliced young spinach, with a yoghurt mint sauce and a glass of white wine

Member Avatar for LastMitch

snowcone

Starbucks Coffee Frap.

Chili made with ground turkey instead of hamburger. Great stuff, since I didn't have to make it.

Starbucks Coffee Frap.

That's too much caffeine.

Chili made with ground turkey instead of hamburger. Great stuff, since I didn't have to make it.

Lucky you, I like eat ground turkey it more healthy than ground beef. I don't know how to make chilli. I always buy the can and mixed with the ground turkey. I always get heartburn. I'm not quite sure why.

I buy this brand in the supermarket:

http://www.shadybrookfarms.com/ProductDetail.aspx?product_category_id=14&product_id=189

I'm not sure if this product is even sold in the mid west or west coast.

It's taste very good.

I'm not sure if this product is even sold in the mid west or west coast.

It's a Cargill product. http://www.shadybrookfarms.com/Contact.aspx
Who knows where it originates from. Looks like the pink stuff that they were selling as hamburger meat.

Who knows where it originates from.

I'm from the East Coast. The only place that sells this product is PathMark.

There don't sell this product anywhere else beside that Super Market.

Looks like the pink stuff that they were selling as hamburger meat.

You don't have to say that. That's awful.

You just spoil my appetite for my plan dinner.

That's too much caffeine.

@LastMitch, don't worry... i had a venti ;)

Just regular, turkish coffee. Still the best, in my opinion.

@Lucaci Andrew, I think just plain coffee is best... it is most nutritious.

Mcdonalds Mocha Frappe

I had another starbucks frappe :)

turkish coffee

I never heard or try turkish coffee. I might have to find a turkish restaurant.

I had another starbucks frappe :

Starbucks is overpriced and overrated. I'd rather have a cup of home brewed coffee for 1/10th the price of Starbucks and smells/tasts just as good.

Starbucks is overpriced and overrated. I'd rather have a cup of home brewed coffee for 1/10th the price of Starbucks and smells/tasts just as good.

That is true, but sometimes i am just in the mood for it.

I went to a vegie restraunt to celebrate my b-day (the birthday was a day before but we celebrated it today). We had a sante fe sandwich (the chicken was tofu), fries, etc.

the chicken was tofu.

It taste like those subway vegie patties. It taste werid.

It taste like those subway vegie patties. It taste werid.

No, no, no, no! it is not like that, it tastes so good! If you have been to the Irvine Spectrum, go to the vegie restruant near Chipotle.

No, no, no, no! it is not like that, it tastes so good!

Eating tofu is good but eating chicken tofu or any other stuff related to tofu is not really tofu.

Tofu is make from soy beans and most asian market sell tofu that is actually make from soy beans.

The tofu you mention is not really authentic. But as long you like it, it's good.

Guy, and I mean the men reading this. Please do yourself a favor and read this article if you think that soy is by definition good for you.

Guy, and I mean the men reading this.

It mean not eating too much.

Eating tofu little a day doesn't really hurt.

The article outline if you consume alot.

I mean you saying that India and China those 2 countries consume soy daily I don't think it hurt them?

Come on, when you combine India and China the population close to 4 billion people in the world (OK, I want to make things clear I'm not good at math and I forgot about my US history / geography, I feel someone is gonna notice my numbers is way off.).

They have a lot of people I mean they do it (you know what) daily and I don't see they are having issue with that.

Typically, in those countries they do not have access to the highly concentrated stuff that is available here like soymilk or protein powders. There has been many reports over the years to worn women on certain therapies to avoid soy because its estrogen-like effects, but that article was the first I've seen about its possible effects on men.

In terms of having some tofu as a small part of your diet, you are probably correct. But unfortunately, people see some type of health claim and think that if a little bit is good, then a lot must be better. One of may favorite responses to people who are eating something that they claim is healthy because its non-fat is to point out that a five pound bag of sugar is non-fat as well but eating it sure is not a healthy choice. :)

Another reason that I posted this is that at one time, soy nuts were a favorite snack of mine, but I noticed that I soon was not feeling right after eating them. Granted I usually would go through an 8 oz. bag at time, but for the typical person eating junk food, that is not really that uncommon of an amount.

We also have the blessing of heavy agri-chem use in this country and some of the pesticides also have similar effects. Those you will occasionally hear about because our so-called news is always willing to run some type of story to scare people to garner a ratings boost.

Eating tofu is good but eating chicken tofu or any other stuff related to tofu is not really tofu.
Tofu is make from soy beans and most asian market sell tofu that is actually make from soy beans.
The tofu you mention is not really authentic. But as long you like it, it's good.

Well... i don't think i described it properly than. ;) You may have to go there and ask at the Irvine Spectrum.

All that really matters is: 1) You enjoyed eating it and 2) you did make pay homage to the porcelain god with an involuntary oral offering after eating it.

Those you will occasionally hear about because our so-called news is always willing to run some type of story to scare people to garner a ratings boost.

You're right about it but noone taking responsibility for what stories run.

I kinda got tired watching news.

I think America is the only country that let the news & press get a out messages no matter what.

I mean compare to China or India or Russia or other countries the the news & press are edit by the government requested.

If something like that happend here then the government violate our rights for free speech.

In the end no matter what no one wins.

<MICHAEL> Enjoy eating chicken soy.

<MICHAEL> Enjoy eating chicken soy.

Okay, I will be honest... I think it the name of it chicken soy... Everything that is sold in the restraunt are all vegies...

One of those super salty Japanese noodle soups.

I had one of those tender, juicy horse steaks with a salad and some belgian fries.

A banana and a cup of hot chocolate.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.