Sambuca.... Cheers

Mac & Cheese (white cheese and cheddar)

For me, it's normally a lot of coffee cups surrounding the computer...

eating my friend's brain.. :)

commented: YOU ATE EINSTEIN! +0

Having a cofee with a glass of calva.

Chow mein from panda express

We're about to sit down and eat lasagna.

C4 pre workout. Time to hit the gym.

C4 pre workout. Time to hit the gym.

That is what i did... (i am not sure what c4 pre work out is though). Today was arms (yesterday was abs and the day before was legs but tomorrow is cardiovascular).

That is what i did... (i am not sure what c4 pre work out is though). Today was arms (yesterday was abs and the day before was legs but tomorrow is cardiovascular).

Just a little something to get the blood flowing. Today was back day along with some biceps. I am trying a whole push/pull routine as of a couple of weeks ago recommended by a friend.

http://cellucor.com/product/c4-extreme

I personally don't recommend supplements, but if it is good for you (in your case) feel free to use it. I don't like supplements because it kills your liver. (or known to do so).

Member Avatar for LastMitch

eating almonds

Eating crackers

sandwich and coffee

had tea , now an apple

Fish!

water~ T^T

h2o!

drinking soymilk

drinking a kale "protein" shake (i don't take supplements).

dark chocolate

Tuna sandwich on whole grain bread.

@<M/> - Drinking protein is a form of supplementing lol.

I am talking about organic protein, nothing processed and manuafactured....

tikhat(spicy) sev(dont know english word for that)
that's what we call it

& H2O

cereal

cereal... same as cproger

water

Panera Bread food... (mediteranian sandwich and bread bowl brocoli cheddar soup).

Panera Bread food... (mediteranian sandwich and bread bowl brocoli cheddar soup).

It's bit too late for me to eat that kind of stuff it's close to 2am Eastern time. Maybe at 9pm Eastern.

It's bit too late for me to eat that kind of stuff it's close to 2am Eastern time. Maybe at 9pm Eastern.

The thing i hate at about panera is that they always run out of bread bowls, but today i was lucky :)

If you want my advice, go before 5pm if you want a bread bowl.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.