What about an old English proverb on "How to preserve the health",
one (of three) points of which is "Don't lift weights!"?
I'm going to bed, too sleepy.

one (of three) points of which is "Don't lift weights!"?

I believe in that idea. When i go to the gym I do mostly bodyweight work outs and cardio. Sometimes I do weights but not in a way where I will turn into this guy:
89b463020bf15d1ecaa2472937d5a46a

I actually work out in a way where I would look like this dude (that is like the requirement of getting into varsity anything in my school):
472adc45002a03705ca08f929c880e8b

Hmmm.... i kind of look like that dude, just without the tattoos.

Sometimes I do weights but not in a way where I will turn into this guy:

Meh, that first guy is just a fat power lifter...

Eating chicken, brown rice, and some salad.

Eating chicken, brown rice, and some salad.

I had the same exact things... just with a middle eastern twist to it :)

I'm drinking strawberry Kefir.

eating almonds and drinking water

eating almonds and drinking water

Going to the gym again, I see?

Going to the gym again, I see?

Nope, this was my off day from the gym. I eat like that every day though.

Nope, this was my off day from the gym. I eat like that every day though.

Oh... the only "nut" i can eat is almonds, and i tend to eat that a lot with berries. For me to build that body that i put up above (the one with the abs, i officially got to look like that right before high schoool started (about a month and a half before school) I had to eat A LOT of organic and real food that aren't fake supplements from manuafactueres. One of my key foods was almonds... water was my most important food/beverage/drink. :)

AND TO THIS DAY I EAT REAL FOOD ONLY! Occasionally i eat out though...

the tea & some biscuits

Kale "protein" drink.

eating mangoes

I had H2O + C12H22O11....

Don't ask why I did that to the H2O.

Drinking a sugar free Monster energy drink because I had 4 hours of sleep last night and I don't want to go to bed yet. It actually doesn't taste that bad, but I am doubtful about any supposed energy it is going to provide me with.

Drinking a sugar free Monster energy drink because I had 4 hours of sleep last night and I don't want to go to bed yet. It actually doesn't taste that bad, but I am doubtful about any supposed energy it is going to provide me with.

Well, since it is sugar free, your not going to get as much energy lol.

I'm easting an apple. :)

Bowl of oatmeal, banana, protein shake

Bowl of oatmeal, banana, protein shake

Lifting today i see...

I had nothing before i went to the gym today (but drank 2 water bottles) and i worked on my core. Your abs will come out better and more quickly if you have no food in your stomach. But then i had a banana, almond, blue berry, bit of ginger, and kale shake (yes, i like kale.... and everything was organic)

Pork ribs, fresh corn and baked beans. One nice mug full of Miller. What a campus party!

@<M/>

(yes, i like kale.... and everything was organic)

When was the first time you saw an inorganic kale? Or did your shake contained organs like liver(very healty!) etc.? Or is your organic just a manure question? NH3NO3 unfortunately seems to be a hot topic these days.

I'm drinking beer.
It's 18:48 here, but I've still eaten nothing today.

When was the first time you saw an inorganic kale?

Whenever you buy something that is not at whole foods.

Or did your shake contained organs like liver(very healty!) etc.?

No, i did not have liver (i hope i am thinking about the same liver as you are (meats)).

Or is your organic just a manure question

I don't know what you mean by that.

Drinking milk atm...

Polish sausage, Naan bread and pink lemonade.

Just ate a Mexican salad with chicken on it, called a Bajio Ensalada, and it was great.

Just ate a Mexican salad with chicken on it, called a Bajio Ensalada, and it was great.

I am guessing your not lifting today.

I just had an apple, and water... I don't know why I don't like the combination of water and apple in my mouth...

I ate that after I went to the gym :)

It was sort of my last great meal before I start cutting down my carbs, which I hate doing :(
The salad was actually pretty healthy, besides the dressing (jalapeno ranch) and the tortilla that it came with. It was a little too large as well. Tomorrow my carb cutting starts along with adding extra cardio into my day.

I just had an apple, and water

I love apples.

The salad was actually pretty healthy, besides the dressing (jalapeno ranch) and the tortilla that it came with. It was a little too large as well

At least you didn't have mcDonald salad...

Tomorrow my carb cutting starts along with adding extra cardio into my day.

Cardio... my favorite :) One of the keys to why I look ripped (sorry I am a bit narcistic) :)

At least you didn't have mcDonald salad...

I hate McDonalds, and I think it should come with a warning label for anyone that eats there...

sorry I am a bit narcistic

lol.. I can tell.

I have gone shredded before after months of doing a high protein/low car diet, with cardio. It just isn't my favorite thing to do. When I am bulking, I get to eat more and I see faster muscle growth, which I love. I usually start cutting down though before summer time so I don't look like a fat ass lol.

I have gone shredded before after months of doing a high protein/low car diet, with cardio. It just isn't my favorite thing to do. When I am bulking, I get to eat more and I see faster muscle growth, which I love. I usually start cutting down though before summer time so I don't look like a fat ### lol.

Define shredded, do you mean like 5-8% body fat (kind of like me, narcissim is kicking in) or you have evidence of muscles (10-15%).
Have you gotten your BMI measured yet?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.