> water is harmful....
Yeah right, and food is toxic.

Reese's

Reese's

Keep that up long enough and you'll get "computer-belly-spread".
You're better off if you stick to water.

I only eat a few every now and then. You can eat anything as long as you eat in moderation.

BBQ sunflower seeds (not quite as good as the jalapeno) and a Sierra Mist.

for the record: I wasn't serious about the water being harmful......

waffles at midnight and a glass of milk

Pepper steak strips over rice, leftovers in the fridge.

I just finished eating the pith of a citron peel (very rich in Vit C). (I'm seeping the outer peel in ethyl alcohol in preparation for making citron liqueur.)

I read that in India there is a sekt whose members drink each others urine.

commented: yuuk -4
commented: They don't but its about time you started doing it... -4

Pomegranate

Tea. http://allaboutirish.com/library/foodbev/affairtea.shtm They say the Irish drink about 7kg of tea per person per year... I'm on about my 20th already I reckon.

I read that green tea keeps your hair from falling out. Hope it works for you twomers!

Right now I have a bagel with swiss cheese and mustard. Glass of low fat milk to drink.

apple juice

Fermented grape juice of the red kind and some extra sharp cheddar cheese without mustard.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Apple again..

for the record: I wasn't serious about the water being harmful......

You should have been because water is very harmful in some countries. And if you travel outside your own country you have to be careful of the water you drink because your body may not be accustom to the bacteria that's in the water. I met a guy from Austrilia who told me he can't drink the water here in USA because it makes him sick.

Cheerios

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

for the record: I wasn't serious about the water being harmful...... Its not written by me..:-Owhy its showing link to my post ?
In Ancient Dragons Post

A glass of purified DHMO.

curry chicken, with rice and a bottle of whisky..

two chilidogs, glass of unsweened ice tea and a small bowl of popcorn.

>> a bottle of whisky..
Man after my own heart ;)

Wheetabix and tea.

two chilidogs, glass of unsweened ice tea and a small bowl of popcorn.

Hope you survived, hot dogs traditionally have the worst meat imaginable in them, like all the stuff they normally could not sell. I guess the chili hides it a little.

Had waffles, strawberries and cream for breakfast, and a strong coffee to wash it all down.

A nice cool glass of Cabernet Sauvignon with vegy crackers.

I hope your fingers land on the correct keys and the crumbs don't fall inbetween.

Rigatoni with a tasty Italian tomate-garlic sauce, also some leftover irish meatballs.

An English Cox apple.

Stomach lining (I'm STARVING! Dinner's taking ages)

Stomach lining (I'm STARVING! Dinner's taking ages)

Who is cooking the dinner? You might have to hire another cook!

My mother is at the moment. I haven't eaten since yesterday. It's my fault. Gad that feels good! I love steak!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.