Lifting today?

Yup, but I would eat that for breakfast on an off day too. If I wanted to run or do some other cardio for 30 minutes today I could probably go eat me a german pancake lol.

If I wanted to run or do some other cardio for 30 minutes today I could probably go eat me a german pancake lol.

Get those carbs in :)...

Have you ever tried the afterburner workout? Basically do cardio for about 10 minutes (as hard as you can) and then do as many work outs you can... tends to be way more effective than plain old cardio...

They make are football team do that but i don't think it is called after burner.

Drinking Simi wine. It is a cab, and prettyu good. I suggest it

Home made organic soup.

The old Sunday aftenoon staple...... Beer, beer and more beer!

water spiked with Mio (strawberry watermelon flavor). I stopped drinking soda about a month ago and started drinking more water. I'd drink beer too, but I can't any more. I have two cases Bud Light that have been in my house for thee years now, drank less than 1/4 of it.

Donuts from krispy creme :)

I had the opportunity once to drink a freshly bottled bottle of beer, right from the bottling machine.
Man, the taste was heavenly!
The beer crate you buy for home, starts to taste less good but is still OK.
In a pub it will taste better though! There it is mostly kept in a barrel and the "flow" is greater and so it is fresher.
Pilzner types of beer, tend to deteriorate after 3 months, even if kept cool and dark.
Heavier beers can be kept longer and tend to improve in taste.
@AD: Throw away these 3 year old cans immediately! They most have an awfull taste.

The man from the land with 350 or so different kinds of beer!

Vegetable drink (organic materials... no almonds). Drink included: kale, spinach, banana, berries, flax seed, etc.

@AD: Throw away these 3 year old cans immediately! They most have an awfull taste.

I'm keeping them because they are special bottles, created when the St Louis Cardinals baseball team won the baseball World Series in 2011 (I think the only other country that participages is Canada.) I saw them on ebay recently for $4.50 USD per empty bottle (link). I likw vwwe that is a little aged, about 6 months old. I don't like the yiest taste of fresh American-made beer.

A souvenir is of course a totaly different matter.
If you don't like yiest and hop then you probably won't like this beer either. It was my favorite! Unfortnately, due to illness, my alcoholic intake has become rather limited. :(

Anyone here had a sour sop smoothie? It tastes pretty good.

I just had one and it is very beneficial for you, they claim it can stop the spread of cancer, much more effective than chemo therapy.

Just ate some beef brisket from Famous Dave's. It was not bad, but it was a little dry. As much as I love BBQ and Tex-Mex food, I should probably move to Texas :-)

Just ate some beef brisket from Famous Dave's. It was not bad, but it was a little dry. As much as I love BBQ and Tex-Mex food, I should probably move to Texas :-)

Be sure to bring plenty of water when you go :)

I am eating a honey/mustard/curry lamb shank that I just finished cooking - it is like heaven in your mouth. Soon I will have a rye and cola (used to drink bourbon and coke - but I cheapened out).

I am eating a honey/mustard/curry lamb shank that I just finished cooking

Great... now I am in the mood for lamb shanks... my parents are making lamb shanks for tomorrow. When I come back from our last home track meet (track & field for varsity) they should be ready :)

Member Avatar for LastMitch

diet snapple ice tea

Strawberry and bananna smoothie :)

Cappucino with apple cake

Morning coffee at 10:30am

diet snapple ice tea

H2O and some berries

Falafel Sandwich and diet snapple ice tea

an apple (again)

Spinach Lasagna and blue lemonade.

Pasta... not going to the gym today... I am in incredibly sore..

tiramisu

tiramisu

Aren't those italian cakes?

Aren't those italian cakes?

Yes. It's good and it has cocoa espresso flavor.

You should ask your folks to get not a slice but the whole cake and put it in the refrigerator.

You should ask your folks to get not a slice but the whole cake and put it in the refrigerator.

I should... but i can't... i am allergic to eggs. I might as well ask my parents to make them without eggs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.