bagel and tea

whole food's cheese pizza

Member Avatar for LastMitch

whole food's cheese pizza

might think about it not sure yet ... Red Baron Pizza

Drinking ice tea straiht up.

home made corned beef.

I like corned beef I don't know how to make that. I have no time. I usually eat it at a deli.

An apple(again!!!)

How do you get those quote things at the top of your post?? I see every one doing that but I cant for some reason?? Do I have to be a certain rank to be able to do that??

v8 juice.

How do you get those quote things at the top of your post?? I see every one doing that but I cant for some reason?? Do I have to be a certain rank to be able to do that??

Simple, use this symbol ">" in front of whatever your quoting or use the quote button on the editor.

commented: Nice explanation. Now try help members in web development with that skill! = ) +0

Simple, use the simble ">" in front of whatever your quoting or use the quote button on the editor

Wow Thanks A lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

home made chicken pizza

Home made chicken with rice and fries and iced lemon water.

water

sour plums

I just ate the juiciest apple that I'm sure I've ever had.

a strawberry

Kebabs :) Home made :)

warm milk

exact opposite as LastMitch, I had organic cold milk.

I'm having strawberries!

Pancakes with fried egg on top and sugar-free syrup.

exact opposite as LastMitch, I had organic cold milk.

I love Silk Almond milk

I just finished three cups of chopped carrots, celery, & green peppers. I'm working at dropping a couple notches in my belt.

Banana cake

Went to a nearby restaraunt and had pork fritter 12-inch sub and diet pepsi. Brought half home to eat later tonight.

Drinking black tea.
Btw, how popular is the kefir in America and other countries?
In Russia/Ukraine/Belarus it is just incredibly popular, since 1909.

never heard of it. I really love yogurt so from what I see on google I would probably like kefir too.

Yogurt which is sold here is for spooning, not for drinking

Mini-Wheat cereal

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.