I had a homemade pepperoni pizza and some apple juice today. Living life like a bachelor to the fullest, lol.

Beef cordon bleau with asparagus and mint and chive sauce... Well I wish, some day I guess.

Just cooked some chicken breast seasoned with jamacian powder and shallow fried in the saucepan with vegetable oil to give a crispy texture. Left to rest and squeezed some fresh lime with fries for a side dish.

I just made a curry oxtail soup with lentils - I will be eating this for a long time. I dumped a pound of lentils in - I gotta stop using up all the beans at once.

Home made lasogna. I just substituted low-fat cottage cheese, low-fat ricotta cheese, non-fat mozzarella cheese, and omitted the salt (it's already salty enough).

I love lasogna. If a women can make good lasogna she's a keeper.

Ate a all you can eat sushi bar. It was good.

Two turkey hotdogs with katsup, mustard, and sweet pickle relish for supper.

Ate a all you can eat sushi bar. It was good.

Might be good, but won't eating raw fish kill you?

Edited by Ancient Dragon

Might be good, but won't eating raw fish kill you?

I think mercury from other countries but I feel most tuna and salmon are clean because it's from the states not oversee. So I do feel safe.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.