Home made turkey soup
Home made cole-slaw
Home made carrot cake

A french vanilla iced coffee from 7-Eleven.

ICE CREAM! (Mint Chocolate chips)

Pretzels from the kitchen and the rest of my Diet Coke and Water.

Member Avatar for diafol

Thick sausages made from coarse local pork. Washed down with a couple of bottles of Brains Dark. I thought about vegetables and decided they're for sissies.

Started off this morning with a diet coke as well as a power bar. Some breakfast, yeah I know...

Member Avatar for diafol

Urgh. Bad toilet, wish I'd eaten some vegetables.

Urgh.

Urg, indeed. See what happens when you don't eat your fibre?

Wonderful, hot, steaming coffee with a cat sleeping on my chest and a dog at my feet while the occasional snowflake falls outside my window.

Beef tartar with hot coffee.

McDonald's new Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yummy!

McDonald's new Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yummy!

Is it real pumpkin?

Member Avatar for diafol

Pumpkin Spice Latte

That made me throw up a little in my mouth. I know you Americans like pumpkin, but Dog must have been on acid when he created it. Best thing you can do is mutilate the bugger on Hallowe'en. I'd rather eat somebody else's cold congealed vomit.

commented: eww... +0

That made me throw up a little in my mouth. I know you Americans like pumpkin, but Dog must have been on acid when he created it. Best thing you can do is mutilate the bugger on Hallowe'en. I'd rather eat somebody else's cold congealed vomit.

Erm... is there a third option?

A German bratwurst on a pretzel bun and some Canadian beer.

This season everyone seems to push food contaminated with pumpkin. Kind of hate the stuff.

This season everyone seems to push food contaminated with pumpkin. Kind of hate the stuff.

Honestly... i hate pumpkin...

Fresh cuppa coffee and some home made peanut butter cookies laced with ginger.

Food tip - Take one packet of instant Chinese noodle soup, add a tablespoon of peanut butter and a generous squirt of Sriracha red-chili sauce to the included packet of spice. Add water and nuke for two minutes. Let sit until noodles are soft. Awesome!

I also have a bottle of Apple And Pumpkin Wine spked with Cinnamon and Nutmeg. Haven't tried it yet.

Is it real pumpkin?

I don't know -- probably not.

I know you Americans like pumpkin

I thought most people around the world did -- but maybe not. Pumpkins are native to North America, but found its way to europe in the 16th century.

i am eating now grill sandwich and diet coke

Member Avatar for diafol

thought most people around the world did -- but maybe not. Pumpkins are native to North America, but found its way to europe in the 16th century.

Shame they didn't stop with potatoes and tomatoes. :(
My gizzard jolts at the sight of pumpkin soup. Urgh. An American friend of mine served me some at his Thanksgiving bash last year. I almost cried.

Anyway, growing my belly with fish, chips and mushy peas, all washed down with copious amounts of Brains Dark again.

A lemon meringue pie and a cup of Starbucks best.

just enjoying with cold coffee.

Raison Brand with Silk unsweatened vinally flavored milk.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

water

norwegian salmon with crackers, olives, feta cheese, etc.

eating pumpkin pie

warm milk

Toasted fruit cake and diet tea.

ate 3 good humor almond ice cream bars

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.