beagal bites and chicken nuggets... both microwaved and both killing me slowly from the inside out.

i'm not eating it, but a home made lasagna sounds good right now, with a glass of orange juice, and garlic bread.

Roasted turkey with stuffing and mashers, also a helping of green beans spiked with cranberries. Since the berries are in season, cranberry juice too.

Roasted turkey with stuffing and mashers, also a helping of green beans spiked with cranberries. Since the berries are in season, cranberry juice too.

Wow, half a Thanksgiving feast! That sounds incredible right now.

I'm getting ready to have a bowl of strawberry miniwheats cereal.... or maybe penut butter captain crunch.

It seems to me to be a waste eating such a lovely meal at the computer. You should sit at a table and enjoy it with your family.

I hate tea, blargh , and i'm British :D

Anyways, i've got some Orange Juice (the healthy alternative)

just had a wendy's spciy chicke fillet, with friees and a dr. pepper. Then i had a carl's junior 99cent spicy chicken, much better than wendy's.

I am at work and eating from a bag of dried apricots that has some dried plums and samarai peas mixed in. It is pretty odd - samarai peas are dried peas coated with horseradish powder that is colored green to pretend it is wasabi (most American 'wasabi' is actually horseradish as only 2 places in the world can grow wasabi, Japan and a farm in Oregon. the cheap stuff from Oregon cost around $50 per ounce fresh - it may approach $50 per gram dried). Did I distract you from remembering that dried plums are prunes?

My drink of preference is bourbon and coke at home (though sometimes I will drink Canadian <rye> Whiskey). When I go out, single malt Scotch and Irish whiskeys.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.