beagal bites and chicken nuggets... both microwaved and both killing me slowly from the inside out.

i'm not eating it, but a home made lasagna sounds good right now, with a glass of orange juice, and garlic bread.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Fried Rice includes green vegetables...i love to eat this type of stuff.

Enjoying some Iced Tea :)

Roasted turkey with stuffing and mashers, also a helping of green beans spiked with cranberries. Since the berries are in season, cranberry juice too.

Roasted turkey with stuffing and mashers, also a helping of green beans spiked with cranberries. Since the berries are in season, cranberry juice too.

Wow, half a Thanksgiving feast! That sounds incredible right now.

I'm getting ready to have a bowl of strawberry miniwheats cereal.... or maybe penut butter captain crunch.

It seems to me to be a waste eating such a lovely meal at the computer. You should sit at a table and enjoy it with your family.

Absolutely nothing

Potato, Ham, Mac & Cheese.

water

Tea.

(I'm smelling that star)

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Lemon Juice

Still food and water. Oh my!

Still food and water. Oh my!

What more do you need?

Lemon Juice

It will give you pucker power, but eat up your teeth.

Tea.

(I'm smelling that star)

Tea sounds good! I love hibiscus tea! I am half way there with my star.

I hate tea, blargh , and i'm British :D

Anyways, i've got some Orange Juice (the healthy alternative)

Dark chocolate M&Ms. Just a handful.

Coffee ice cream frappe

Coffee ice cream frappe

I found some "Mocca Latte Ice Cream" in the fridge. Will have a scoop soon!

just had a wendy's spciy chicke fillet, with friees and a dr. pepper. Then i had a carl's junior 99cent spicy chicken, much better than wendy's.

only tea.... and cookies

I am at work and eating from a bag of dried apricots that has some dried plums and samarai peas mixed in. It is pretty odd - samarai peas are dried peas coated with horseradish powder that is colored green to pretend it is wasabi (most American 'wasabi' is actually horseradish as only 2 places in the world can grow wasabi, Japan and a farm in Oregon. the cheap stuff from Oregon cost around $50 per ounce fresh - it may approach $50 per gram dried). Did I distract you from remembering that dried plums are prunes?

My drink of preference is bourbon and coke at home (though sometimes I will drink Canadian <rye> Whiskey). When I go out, single malt Scotch and Irish whiskeys.

whiskey

If its scotch its Whisky, if its irish its whiskey

yep,alcohol not near the computer, it is in the restaurant

Second cup of nescafe clasico.

Man I would love a hot toddy right about now.

Toasted bagel with spready cheese and ham - awesome.

Two eggs sunny side up with some ham. Caffee latte.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.