cheap real chainmail here

lol they run away? Offtopic but why don't british police carry guns?

More are starting to now due to gangs and terrorists but the general reason they dont is that they dont really need them as guns are illegal

They have thier extendable metal hitty stick though.

This years achievment was recyclying some branches that fell from my lilac tree. Stripping them (took like days!) then painting them in white gloss and sticking them in a bucket topped of with those coloured glass pebbles you can get from Hobby Craft. It has pride of place in the lounge. I always wanted a dead tree indoors ever since I saw one in a bar in London. Dead contemporary.

wow, thats awesome!

and JB hitty stick? aww bless ya.

I play guitar, i even wrote a little song. Well music. Really, really lame but I like it :)

lol they run away? Offtopic but why don't british police carry guns?

someone could get hurt if cops carry guns, most likely the cops (given their inaptitude and inexperience handling them in a society where even paintball guns and BB guns are considered illegal under firearms regulations).

Lol what websites do you go on ;)

many people selling supplies (ready made rings, tools, wire) also sell completed products ranging from suits of armour to jewelry to indeed chainmail underwear and sometimes bondage equipment (handmade and made to order shackles, chains, etc.).

i see....

and yeah hbk619, i tried playing bass once

ROFL!!! I love it!! I don't have any pics of my stuff, but I guess I'll have to get off my lazy butt and post 'em...I think I'm gonna have to copy your idea with the binary scarf...
btw...does the binary in your scarf stand for anything? Think of the fun you could have making a scarf that said "up yours" or something in binary...:P

Mine's the binary machine code for the exploit string mentioned in Aleph One's article Smashing the Stack for Fun and Profit. +10 to geek. I'm planning to do another (less geeky scarf) where it's white or cream and a bamboo branch down the middle, but I think I'm gonna hold off on that for a little while and stick to a few simpler things...

*EDIT* Just noticed the computer case in one of your pics...it looks like you have the same exact case as one of my computers... :)

Heh, that's my scrap heap. There's a mobo and 2 wifi cards that don't really work, and maybe a stick of RAM, but no CPU or anything else. I'm just too lazy to junk it :D

Heh, that's my scrap heap. There's a mobo and 2 wifi cards that don't really work, and maybe a stick of RAM, but no CPU or anything else. I'm just too lazy to junk it :D

Sounds a bit like my fileserver (quad 266 mhz pentium 2s (the high end ones with loads of cache) ,512mb RAM and 88gb total of disks.) . That server is a tank (lol uptime is over 2 years)

>and yeah hbk619, i tried playing bass once

how'd it go?

i got quite into it but then my dad got bored of teaching me :)

aww, should get a dvd or book and teach yourself like moi!

thats what my cousin is doing

I want to learn properley though, my dad has a really nice bass (antique almost, really lovely but its peeling) ill post a picture tomorrow

EDIT: Took some photos

What type is it?

Shergold according to the label. Check the pics (i just edit my post + uploaded them (dialup warning!!!!) )

- Painting
- Metalsmithing
- Writing

That's a pretty sweet8 guitar there JB

yeah i might try and pick up bass again about christmas time (i was only just getting started before, 12 bar blues etc....)

i play the guitar too... pretty sweet...

i can play the intro of "for whom the bell tolls" on bass

cool... i can play it in the guitar...

What kind of stuff do you play on the guitar, Nich? I like to play literally a lot of stuff ... rock, acoustic, flaminco, classical, soul, jazz, classis sega intro songs ... :)

i'm more focused to rock, punk and acoustics...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.