Hi Everyone!

My name is Tom and I'm originally from the Buffalo, NY area. I've been living in Los Angeles for the past 23 years and somehow wound up as an employment consultant for software/firmware engineers.

Some people say recruiter, headhunter, etc... Call it what you may but if you live in or are moving to the Southern California area I can help you find work. In the last couple of weeks I placed 3 engineers into new jobs with very cool companies, and they now make 100K with huge benefits.

There is no fee to the engineer. Companies pay me to find top quality engineers. If you don't have your H-1 it's a little more difficult for me to help. My best chance of placing you is if you are H-1, EAD, Green Card or U.S. Citizen.

Send me an email if you want my help to tomk@rgatech.com or forward it to a colleague who might be interested. Thanks!

Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.