- College Seniors Failed a Basic Test on America's History and Institutions.
- Colleges Stall Student Learning about America.
- America's Most Prestigious Universities Performed the Worst.
- Inadequate College Curriculum Contributes to Failure.
- Greater Learning about America Goes Hand-in-Hand with More Active Citizenship.
You answered 53 out of 60 correctly — 88.33 %
Average score for this quiz during September: 74.0%
Average score since September 18, 2007: 74.0%
(One of my answers was a braino.)