http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

I don't know how many people know of postsecret but basically a guy set up a mailing box for people to send in secrets and posted them in the above blog, in a pretty short space of time he was getting thousands a week. Reading that always brings me back down to earth.

I've attached some of the olders ones that I felt enough to save.

Here's my own version as well: http://heartbreakkim.deviantart.com/art/For-the-last-time-65220055

Recommended Answers

All 25 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Ha ha they were pretty funny kimmie. You got some nice stuff at deviantart. :P Did you figure out what you wanna do after A(s)-levels?

Not to take it off topic, but Iamthwee, no. simply put lol. I'm still applying to uni's (gotta right a personal statement that is going nowhere, and doesn't look like it will), and will look at apprentiship (spelt wrong?) jobs after christmas (when they come out). and ta for the compliment. :)

Now back to postsecret.. is frank right or wrong to make money from selling books?

Oh right so you decided which course you wanna do then? (sorry to take it off topic)

I think it's amusing and interesting to read the 'secrets', but one must always remind themselves that they might not be true ....

(sorry, just offtopic once more: iamthewee your PM thing is full... apparently)

I get a lot of PMs. I don't know why, I'm so mean. I was meant to clear them out.

the moment it is sent to that person it is by definition no longer a secret...

the moment it is sent to that person it is by definition no longer a secret...

Its still a secret because nobody knows who it came from. Not even the guy who started the website.

>> Not even the guy who started the website.

Arent ye (by which I mean Americans), required to put a 'return to' address on your mail? Or has TV lied to me again?

hehe I think tv has lied there. It's "advisable".

And Wee I'm going with software engineering or computer games development... depending on the uni, but i wanna do SE at manchester or lincoln, I think lol.

the only reason for a return address is to ensure you can be notified on delivery failure.

The only times it is mandatory AFAIK is when you're sending commercial material (a.k.a. advertising).

hehe I think tv has lied there. It's "advisable".

And Wee I'm going with software engineering or computer games development... depending on the uni, but i wanna do SE at manchester or lincoln, I think lol.

Have a look at Kingston and Portsmouth (i like kingston)

The only reason that the TV tells you that you are required by law to put a return address on the back of the envelope is it makes it easier to track down and catch the bad guy in a 45 minute show.

The only reason that the TV tells you that you are required by law to put a return address on the back of the envelope is it makes it easier to track down and catch the bad guy in a 45 minute show.

Silly law. We dont have to in our country.

Silly law. We dont have to in our country.

Neither here. I was talking about on tv.

Have a look at Kingston and Portsmouth (i like kingston)

I definitly don't want to be in london. My cousin goes to portsmouth. He enjoys it.

Why not set your goal a little higher and go with the Royal Marines?

Great pic.s ammy have you decide about your future plans what will you do now after,,,,>?

I went to the portsmouth open today today. It was awesome

Okay J, what is the "Portsmouth Open"?

It's an open day for the university of Portsmouth... where they presumably show off everything they have.

yeah, sorry i could have explained it a bit better :) sounded like i meant golf or something...

Nah. I understood you, J. Us smart people must stick together, right.

Sorry guys, one of the pictures I attached in the first post contained the f-word. Didn't occur to me people wouldn't like it.

i didnt even notice

neither did I. Other people did. :-S

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.