Hi Everyone,

I would like to host my site, I have seen many hosting review sites.....I have notices

http://www.thehosting-review.com giving in depth knowledge on hosting companies and hence it did not take me long to decide .It is the best review site I have so far seen. I would welcome any suggestion and help.

Thanks,
Alina Marker.

Contributors
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by A_member

Do you want suggestions for a hosting review site or a web host? Different hosting review sites say different things..some even opposite to what another hosting review site says about a host...so i can't really give you an exact answer,you'll be better of just googling it..if you are looking for a good host it would be yahoo,though they aren;t the cheapest there service would be excellent.there control panel is very easy to use(geocities control panel) and their mail..what can i say its yahoo mail. Their web hosting starter package would be excellent if you are looking to invest and sure to get an income within within two months..as it costs just 8.95 for the first two months and 11.95 from then on. Hope this was useful. :-)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.