I have my own Internet Marketing and website development firm.

SpyderWeb Solution, LLC

Targeting small to midsize businesses, we build and host attractive, state-of-the-art, industry specific Web sites, providing business proprietors with an immediate solution to creating an online presence. We offer the only comprehensive Web site development service. Business owners are given the opportunity to economically establish an effective E-Commerce presence.

Recently partnered up with Market America, a product brokerage and Internet marketing company specializing in One-to-One Marketing and Mass Customization enable us to also provide High-quality, market-driven products to consumers

We are looking for full time or part time independent contractors to
work from home. We are partnered with companies like Apple Store, GAP, Target, Wal-Mart, Nordstrom, Circuit City, Macy’s, DELL to name a few. We are a member of Fredericksburg Regional Chamber Of Commerce and Direct Selling Association

What We are Looking for:
* Serious committed people
* Determination to succeed
* Positive attitude
* Ability to accept instructions
* Access to the internet and phone
* Ambitious, Entrepreneurial Minded Individuals
* A Team player
* Must able to attend meetings out of state

We are only looking for serious individuals who want to make a decent
income and to build a very successful career. You must be comfortable with people and on the computer.

We use the UnFranchise® Business Model.

UnFranchise® …have you ever heard of it?

It's like a franchise but without the expensive start up cost and monthly royalty fees. I have the potential to make the same type of income as I would with a franchise, but without all the headaches.

See I'm only 23 years old now, and just graduated from UCSB with Accounting major, and Japanese minor. My goal right now is to run my own business successfully not working under anyone else.

Currently looking for young entreprenuer who would be interested in becoming one of my business partner. Please send me your resume to my email if you are interested.

Jason Hsieh
UnFranchise® Owner/President/CEO
SpyderWeb Solution, LLC
(800)660-6571
Jason.hsieh@spyderwebsolution.com

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

Welcome! Please read the announcement at the top of the page. "No promoting product, service or website please." If you post what you just did in the IT careers and businesses section you might get some better responses.

Welcome! Please read the announcement at the top of the page. "No promoting product, service or website please." If you post what you just did in the IT careers and businesses section you might get some better responses.

Sorry about that... I will make sure I post it other section

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.