well, its from a famous website mytelekinesis.com but the site has changed and many of the things are not there anymore.and i saw it on the NASA website.you can check it there but it might not be there.they say tat they t=have discovered a new sun spot,a strange one as it is a backward sunspot and that means a new sun cycle coming and might do harm to us

if you guys want, a new thread can be started about all these god nd psychic then i will post what i know up there...that is if you guys want.

I am a true believer in the man above.world will end when that man makes physical appearance.period.

There is no such thing as a psychic. Telekinesis has never been reliably demonstrated (i.e., it's hooey in my opinion), and mind-reading is an illusion; human beings just have a remarkable ability to read subconscious cues in body language that betray a person's thoughts.

commented: Quite right!! +17

the world will not end if the mortal son of god is helped back to power but once the mortal son of god is back to power all the powers will be lost.the psychic will have to give their power up to save the world.

telekinesis has been demostrated many times througout time go and see for your self there are many famous psychic out there.view all the articles in mytelekinesis.com
many of them have other powers other than telekinesis such as pyrokinesis(ability to control fire)cryokinesis(ablity to manipulate ice)and much more!i myself is a psionist and is able to do aerokinesis(ability to control wind)like storm in x-men.if in appears in tv it does not mean it is not true.i am not asking you to believe me.decide for yourself

telekinesis has been demostrated many times througout time go and see for your self there are many famous psychic out there.view all the articles in mytelekinesis.com

Ok enough plugs for that ridiculous site.

i am not asking you to believe me.

That's good. At least you are being realistic on one point.

decide for yourself

Done. You're delusional.

commented: That works for me :) +17

many of them have other powers other than telekinesis such as pyrokinesis(ability to control fire)cryokinesis(ablity to manipulate ice)and much more!i myself is a psionist and is able to do aerokinesis(ability to control wind)like storm in x-men.if in appears in tv it does not mean it is not true.i am not asking you to believe me.decide for yourself

The Great Randi has a standing offer of $1,000,000 for anyone who can demonstrate telekinesis, dowsing, teleportation, telepathy, any of that 'psychic phenomenon' pucky. No one has managed to claim the prize and very few even have the cajones to apply. Until any of these 'powers' are demonstrated in front of experts that include professional magicians, it is just pucky.

commented: Yeah, it's all just extreme vapor-ware. Not a shred of credible proof +17

oh and once the god come back,all the psychich on the earth will lose their powers but its for the greater good.=]

He's several years too late because all the psychics on tv have already been exposed as frauds. That's why we don't see them on tv anymore.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7423948.stm
There wouldn't be any need for "concern" if it were real, and not just a bunch of hooey to seperate the gullible from their money.

Strange, they didn't see that one coming :D :D - now that's comedy!

Besides, if they could really predict the future, why don't they win the lottery on their first attempt? Rather than spend their lives in some small hut fleecing sheep for pennies with vague phrases which could mean anything, and which can easily be "revised" after the event to equate to "success".

commented: very nice summary +4

I agree with the above skeptics. Ya know, you talk a lot ("There's lots of evidence...) but you never seem to give one reference to anthing except that one site.

err why dont you use just use a bit of simple logic and search it on google??if you dont believe me theres nothing i can do...its just your stupidity

commented: your stupidity, not ours -1
commented: If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything.. +0

err why dont you use just use a bit of simple logic and search it on google??if you dont believe me theres nothing i can do...its just your stupidity

Google is just a search engine, it does not verify its collection of data. So there is a huge amount of hogwash you can find there.

commented: "It didn't work, I can't believe it didn't work! I found it on the Internet!" - Adam Savage, Mythbuster +17

many are true.why dont you just open your mind and accept wats out there?even if it seemsfar fetched.i am not trying to start an arguement with you.the choice is yours.

many are true.why dont you just open your mind and accept wats out there?even if it seemsfar fetched.i am not trying to start an arguement with you.the choice is yours.

Who has the closed mind? You just called someone stupid for not agreeing with you.

Be careful Vernon, fierykido is a psionist and is able to do aerokinesis. He could make the wind around you pretty foul smelling.

commented: Nice :) +6
commented: Yeah, his arguments certainly do "blow" ;) +17

Who has the closed mind? You just called someone stupid for not agreeing with you.

It is pointless to try and prove a point to nutcases, don't waste your time.

Ya know, fierykido, you're getting pretty ad hominem on me. Who are you, Rush Limbaugh??? (I don't actually think you are, pseudoscience doesn't seem to be how he rolls.) But if *you* were open-minded, you would be able to wrap that calculating mind of yours around the idea that you might have been duped by someone trying to start a cult.

<<Change of topic>>I suspect that the Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, and Bulls will all win their respective championships in 2012, and the Cubs will play the Sox in the World Series. (Yay! I'm a Chicagoan!!!)

Bacterial infections are becoming more and more difficult to treat. Strange varieties of normally mild acting bacteria appear on common food items. Makes you think.

Maybe we can blame the Iranians.

There are still a few countries that conduct biological weapons research. There is always the chance of an accidental release. Good material for another bad Hollywood movie.

There are still a few countries that conduct biological weapons research. There is always the chance of an accidental release. Good material for another bad Hollywood movie.

We don't need foreign countries conducting bio-warfare research - we have a food supply system that injects multiple forms of antibiotics into livestock: Tara Smith, an assistant professor at the University of Iowa Department of Epidemiology, and her graduate researchers found MRSA in more than 70 percent of the pigs they tested on farms in Iowa and Illinois. [...]tested 20 workers at the Iowa swine farms and found that 45 percent carried the same MRSA bacteria as the pigs.The New York Times recently reported a highly probable direct link between our unsustainable system of modern industrial agriculture and two recently emerging phenomena that threaten us all. The author makes the very logical connection between the recent epidemic of MRSA (an antibiotic-resistant strain of Staphylococcus bacteria) which is now killing more Americans each year than AIDS (100,000 infections leading to 19,000 deaths in 2005 alone, according to estimates in The Journal of the American Medical Association) and the deplorable conditions that exist in the CAFOs (concentrated animal feeding operations) in the US and other countries.
The Food and Drug Administration is clearly caught between a salmonella tainted tomato and a hard place - they said, "was that even though we are several weeks out from when the food was first consumed, new cases are still showing up." They have no idea where the contamination came from and can only vaguely say which states it did not originate in. (see more here)

The latest news release mentions Mexico and South and Central Florida as the source of the Salmonella Saintpaul tainted tomatoes. These areas are also the main producers of tomatoes this time of the season. The bacteria could come from insect or bird feces.

The problem with tomatoes is that Salmonella actually penetrates the skin and can't be washed off. So if you eat a raw tomato, you can get the intestinal revenge!

I doubt that the Iranians did it.

what are you guys talking about?whoa i must really catch up.

Nano technology can potentially lead to human engineered miniature weapons that may spread like a bacterial infection in the enemy and get out of hand.

Nano technology can potentially lead to human engineered miniature weapons that may spread like a bacterial infection in the enemy and get out of hand.

Too bad I am not a screen writer! I live just around the corner from many of the large movie studios here in LA, and that would make one heck of a scare movie!

i cant say much tho coz i dunno bout it..uff sorry..

but ehm..no 1 can decide if it will the end of the world or not..its not related tho but if we r aware of that, then we better save n taking care the world start from ourself from a very small things in our environment..n this is serious guyz..:)

take care

The other evening I was visiting my great grandpapa in the old folks home. The TV was running, and we both got captivated by a program on the History channel. It talked about the Mayan calendar and that it abruptly ends in 2012. The winter solstice to be exact.

That is the time when several mayor celestial bodies align in an unusual concert. Some astronomers say that it might trigger a shift of the earth's magnetic poles, a change in the core rotation, associated with major earthquakes and gigantic vulcanic erruptions.

Has anyone else seen this program or read about the event?

Prey, good book I read about 5 years ago.

Prey, good book I read about 5 years ago.

Interesting novel, has shades of the killer bees.

Has anybody seen that 2012 movie?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.