Assuming we're all still here of course.

I don't know about you but I will be

I was joking about the earth exploding by then (strange that some people who call themselves religious, wish for that) or maybe that the mother of all computer viruses hasn't been unleashed turning internet use into only advertising and spam generation-much more likely. So what is the next end-of-time event after 2012. First came the new millenium, then 2012. I wonder what's next.

>> I wonder what's next.
According to legend Pope Benedict XVI is the last pope. The next one will be Saten himself.

The end of the world will most likely be the end of humanity, not necessarily the end of the Earth. It could be just a massive solar storm that blows away a good portion of our atmosphere.

I say 'live it up' before 2012 comes around!

Or a nuclear war.

I don't think Iran will have enough nuclear weapons by 2012 to do that sort of thing.

The end as we know it will come in the form of a simple solar flare pushing the earths magneting feild to point where it cannot protect us from eletromagnetic waves anymore which are also produced by the sun. This will cause all electronic equipment to shut down and civilization will follow.

Or we could all die of of mass paranoia. :)

wont laods of o/ses crash in 2039?

^ Umm I think that 2038. And another one in 10000.

No it won't be an end of the world because we did not even know exactly what the hell we are doing here(on Earth) . (This is the one of the answers from aspect of living in real world )

If I use my imagination what I do not like because my imagination is so powerful and sometimes I do not know what is the real world .So i rather do not think about anything . I would like to exist some organization who kills people who do not like to live because I did not ask anyone for life .( this is my opinion )

If I use my imagination I do not want to said anything what is familiar to you ,but this ..->
I did not live before 1986 so ,I can said that hole world is set up because of me . And created just before that time . ( this is my answer if I do not trust anyone )

This a second answer , that ->
Exist some immortal beast , because he is immoral he create mortal a human and wife. why he would do that ? hehe ,look ,can you answer what is a same at child 5000 years old and 2 year old , beast feeds him self with our today called greed for something or something else that I did not noticed .
The scientist said about intelligence but I do not trust them why should I when they are all human with greed .And I do not trust even in the church why should I ? I trust in my act only . Not even my parents I always check what they are puts in my food .
The beasts feeds him self with greed so that why he created me .
he feeds hims self or for living or for pleasure or for God know what .
If I said God I do not mean on the ISUS HRIST FATHER . I create my own God who is better that Isuses he makes me live in different worlds . So I can do what ever I want with no effort . ( I can kill a man or jump from the bridge with no fear ) So today normal people can said that I am a mad man and I need to go into madhouse) .
I will soon or later make all people a life better but normal people ( people who have a job and doing to make there life better ) will refuse that and after a 2000 less or more people will understand that can live with no pain .

BTW if end come then we are all saved from the heavy live (from the aspect of unnormal man) .
Look at this , when you are a poor you want to get rich ,when you are a richest man in the world then you want to posses all world but that no one had advanced .
Similar thing about womans , cars , all other , but you can't live longer that rock .

These message can be effect on your life but you have your own life goal so do not be disturb by this message .

Everything comes to an end, nothing gloomy about it. 2012, I don't know, could be earlier or could be later. Let's celebrate that it didn't come earlier, and from 2012 on celebrate that it will come later.

>>So i rather do not think about anything
So your mind is totally void of any thought :)

>>I would like to exist some organization who kills people who do not like to live because I did not ask anyone for life .(
Actually there are a few who do that. If you are looking for someone to kill you I'm sure we can accommodate you.

>>I did not live before 1986 so ,I can said that hole world is set up because of me . And created just before that time

Oh I see -- The universe and everything in it did not exist before you were born. Is that what classes in Philosophy does to students minds ? I'm glad I avoided them :)

>>The scientist said about intelligence but I do not trust them why should I when they are
>>all human with greed .And I do not trust even in the church why should I ? I trust in my
>>act only . Not even my parents I always check what they are puts in my food

OMG are you really paranoid! Do parents often poison their children in your country ?

>>So today normal people can said that I am a mad man and I need to go into madhouse
Sounds like an accurate assessment to me.

>>Look at this , when you are a poor you want to get rich
Be careful what you wish for because you might not like it when you get it. If you think being rich will solve all your problems then you are wrong. Rich people have a lot more different problems -- they worry about how to keep their money and make even more money. Thank you very much but I don't want to be filthy rich like Bill Gates.

2012 is the year london is supposed to hold the olympics, but nothing is built yet.

2012 is the year london is supposed to hold the olympics, but nothing is built yet.

Why should you brits waste your money on something that won't (can't) happen? There's no point building something that will just get destroyed before you can use it.

The world will not come to an end until the end of 2012 (Dec 21), so the summer Olympics will be just fine.

Guess I won't worry too much about Christmas shopping that year.

>>So i rather do not think about anything
So your mind is totally void of any thought :)

>>I would like to exist some organization who kills people who do not like to live because I did not ask anyone for life .(
Actually there are a few who do that. If you are looking for someone to kill you I'm sure we can accommodate you.

>>I did not live before 1986 so ,I can said that hole world is set up because of me . And created just before that time

Oh I see -- The universe and everything in it did not exist before you were born. Is that what classes in Philosophy does to students minds ? I'm glad I avoided them :)

>>The scientist said about intelligence but I do not trust them why should I when they are
>>all human with greed .And I do not trust even in the church why should I ? I trust in my
>>act only . Not even my parents I always check what they are puts in my food

OMG are you really paranoid! Do parents often poison their children in your country ?

>>So today normal people can said that I am a mad man and I need to go into madhouse
Sounds like an accurate assessment to me.

>>Look at this , when you are a poor you want to get rich
Be careful what you wish for because you might not like it when you get it. If you think being rich will solve all your problems then you are wrong. Rich people have a lot more different problems -- they worry about how to keep their money and make even more money. Thank you very much but I don't want to be filthy rich like Bill Gates.

I am having a problem with writing English I get miss understand.
BTW do you believe that philosophy knowledge is worthless ?

>>BTW do you believe that philosophy knowledge is worthless ?
Most of it, yes. Also phychology, at least what's taught in Psych 101 classes.

>>I am having a problem with writing English I get miss understand
I see that. Just don't ask me to write in your language because I would be terrible at it. Just like anything else the more you practice the better you will get at it.

Ya at least you try another language Kv79. Thats more effort then a lot of people put in.

BUT some things you say sound demented and kind of weird, maybe just a misunderstanding, maybe the truth? Who knows?

Guess I won't worry too much about Christmas shopping that year.

Good thinking! There is a silver-lining in every cloud.

Please understand, the world will not end. The earths civilizations may become disoriented, perhaps to a large degree and unable to function as in todays society. Science has shown us that a 'Polar Shift' of any degree is unlikely. the impact of planets gravity upon Earth is minimal. Perhaps the same people who publisize the "end of the world" believe Global Warming is caused by the increased gravatational pull of the sun upon the earth due to the lowered mass of the Earth since the industrial revolution and continuing thus, etc, etc, etc.
Raymond Clough
<snip url>

>>Please understand, the world will not end.
Sorry to disappoint you but all scientists agree that our sun will become supernova one day. I think that will turn the Earth into a cinder ball.

>>Please understand, the world will not end.
Sorry to disappoint you but all scientists agree that our sun will become supernova one day. I think that will turn the Earth into a cinder ball.

Luckily, we will have plenty of time to move to a better place somewhere out there! Perhaps build a very large space station that can be moved to a safer place.

Yes the sun will go supernova, but in like a couple of hundred million years. Unless your Dr Who, you wont see that.

I just read the this year the Arctic will be ice free in the summer for the first time in 50 million years.

Even the Angels in heaven don't know when the end of the world will be. I am sure man doesn't either.. :D

Even the Angels in heaven don't know when the end of the world will be. I am sure man doesn't either.. :D

Ah, so they told you that? Personal phone call, letter, or did they text you? Any other wisdom from imaginary beings to relate?

It's in the bible :) Don't matter to me if others don't believe in Angel's.. :) To each his/her own I say :)

I believe that the end of the world will come when people believing in different beliefs start to kill each other on a massive scale.

Something like my God is better than your God. Most likely, my God told me to kill all nonbelievers with this divine arsenal of nuclear weapons.

commented: Yes, the well armed zealot is always a problem +16

that the end of the world will come when people believing in different beliefs start to kill each other on a massive scale.my God is better than your God. Most likely, my God told me to kill all nonbelievers

that always happens in history. Crusades anyone?

> It's in the bible
Ah yes, just like The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy, it "contains much that is apocryphal, or at least wildly inaccurate".

Oh well, one down, thousands to go. Is your basis of truth down to the number of people that that particular meme virus has managed to infect?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.