http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YL2XJBUP

Ok so on Amazing grace you can hear AIM beep but shhh.

And the timings a little off the second time round on the "you're beautiful" riff but shhh http://s4.images.proboards.com/wink.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q93PMBX9

p.s. sorry for the funny colours, i copied the same post from another forum and it won't let me change it back to black. :S

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

Bet if you copied it into notepad, pasted it and copied it again it'd fix the colours.
You just start the guitar? The AIM beep made me jump!

lol do you want to hear my terrible enter sandman bass cover (rofl its so bad its unrecognisable)

its supposed to be enter sandman by metallica from the black album

Bet if you copied it into notepad, pasted it and copied it again it'd fix the colours.
You just start the guitar? The AIM beep made me jump!

Good idea but now i can't edit the post :@

hehe, yeah started in june/july, just got the electric.

anyone else having problems with JB's DL?

Well seeing as we're sharing, here's something I did ages ago. Anyone like Pachelbell?

>> anyone else having problems with JB's DL?
Nope. But oddly FF didn't tell me that it had downloaded when it had.

Mine said corrupted, but i got it off him anyway, next is the halo theme :D

Nah. Go more classic - Sonic the Hedgehog!

Halo theme song lol

sonic ooo i might have to look that up

You can get the zelda theme for bass

any body ever heard of a band called dragonforce? i started listening to them, and their guitars are insane!!! i've never seen any one play like they do. it's scary how good they are. reason i bring them up, is they play video game styled music, specially nintendo games.

YES!

Ive seen dragonforce live in london

Operation ground + pound is my fave

Through the fire + teh flames is best album ever!

through the fire and flames is an insane song, i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. they must be crazy live. i wish they'd tour int he US more often. That's a thing i hate abouth the US, all of the good foreign bands aren't appreciated enough even bands from here(like red hot chili peppers, foo fighters) are more famouse in foreing countries than where they're from. rammstein never comes to the US, and they're so good. any ways

DragonForce ROCKS!!!

yeah, do you have the album?

Theres a lot better songs than through the fire and the flamwes on the album IMHO.

Cry for eternity is immense. Its so fast

i only have like 10 songs, but they are all so freaking good. i'm thinking of buying their newest album, came out 2 years ago i think.

Pff. IMO, dragonforce are senseless fantasy-metal with lots of talent but no soul.

Pff. IMO, dragonforce are senseless fantasy-metal with lots of talent but no soul.

<SHOCK>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</SHOCK/>

thanks for fixing the formating danibots ;)

DF guitar playing is pretty amazing.

> Pff. IMO, dragonforce are senseless fantasy-metal with lots of talent but no soul.

you just stop right there. respcet the metal man.

>> you just stop right there. respcet the metal man.
Heh. I respect their talent - clearly they have that in abundance, but in terms of quality ... I'll respect your wishes and 'stop', ok? :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.