Hi, folks.

(Any Gmail experts here?)

I am getting involved with the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) at my son’s school and have created a Google Calendar that includes all meetings, school events, etc. For the monthly PAC meetings I have specified that a reminder e-mail be sent out two days before the meeting. By default, the reminder e-mail is sent to the Gmail address on which the calendar is based. I was hoping to create a rule in Gmail by which e-mails from the calendar were forwarded to all the Council members (about twenty people); however, forwarding to multiple e-mail addresses doesn’t seem possible. Am I missing something, or does Gmail, indeed, not allow automatic forwarding to multiple addresses?

Alternately, can somebody please suggest a third-party that offers this service (i.e. - define a rule by which all e-mails from a specific e-mail address are forwarded to multiple e-mail addresses).

Regards.

David

Create a yahoo group, and use calendar feature.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.