Member Avatar for iamthwee

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Where is the beef?

in the fridge, waiting to be cooked to perfection and served as dinner tomorrow ;)

Yeah.. I also have no clue what the hell yall are talking about..

Member Avatar for iamthwee

In other words, 3735928559

Are you sure it didn't have Bovine spongiform encephalopathy?

I am so incredibly confused.

same. WTF

Iamthwee, kicking somebody into a new thread is not very funny, neither is your avatar and your location. I have enjoyed many of your contributions in the past, but this one fails.

commented: You do find it funny. It's just that you don't realise it yet chump! -2

Iamthwee, kicking somebody into a new thread is not very funny, neither is your avatar and your location. I have enjoyed many of your contributions in the past, but this one fails.

yeah, i agree, it is a bit offensive and i dont think its suitable for a professional environment like DaniWeb

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

I would agree with jbennet, Admins please take steps on iamthwee.

commented: faggot stfu you can't stop me -2

I think its pretty funny. :) :) Some people just like to be silly and laughed at. You all are too prudish.

Of course, on the flip side of that coin it means he will never be taken seriously on any of the sofware development boards.

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Pretty Funny ..??? this doesnt make any sense dragon uncle..;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.