Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by twomers

Care to share any that you are wearing? This is from a couple years ago.

I am looking at the picture. Are you sure you are wearing a costume Dave?

I don't think he is.

I was thinking at work this morning that I should have dressed up like a Google employee, or a software pirate (the second one is easy). Then I went home and worked from my apartment for 1/2 the day to avoid the inevitable swarm of kids that would come around and steal my sugary brain food...

Well.... I wish I were going to a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show with my friends, dressed up with a corset and flowy skirt. Instead I'll be in the lab, working on a project, then going to a debate that somehow got scheduled for the one night no one wanted to be there.

*sigh*

I went as a HAZMAT person, but the best I saw was either someone dressed as a durex machine, or someone else dressed as a tampon.

I was gonna ask the same thing :D

I don't think he is.

I was gonna ask the same thing :D

Thank you all for understanding the ravages of cigarette [thread=81808]smoking[/thread].

My dad said one goblin in a scoobie-doo outfit drove our dog nuts. Must have smelled like a dog.

Actually, I noticed the large amount of kids wearing some kind of "Harry Potter" action costume.

I decided to go out in the last minute so I grabbed a cane, a pill box, some tictacs and hey presto I was Dr. House. A buddy of mine went as Predator and another as Awesomeo. Both were excellent but both made it awkward to drink anything!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.