Care to share any that you are wearing? This is from a couple years ago.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

I will be wearing... some jeans (it's october in texas so its only like 70 degrees now) and a t-shirt.

I am going as Alberto Gonzales.

link is bad -- on Vista Home Premium I get unknown extension error (*.pl)

Care to share any that you are wearing? This is from a couple years ago.

I am looking at the picture. Are you sure you are wearing a costume Dave?

I don't think he is.

I was thinking at work this morning that I should have dressed up like a Google employee, or a software pirate (the second one is easy). Then I went home and worked from my apartment for 1/2 the day to avoid the inevitable swarm of kids that would come around and steal my sugary brain food...

Well.... I wish I were going to a showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show with my friends, dressed up with a corset and flowy skirt. Instead I'll be in the lab, working on a project, then going to a debate that somehow got scheduled for the one night no one wanted to be there.

*sigh*

Scoobie-Doo:

I went as a HAZMAT person, but the best I saw was either someone dressed as a durex machine, or someone else dressed as a tampon.

I was gonna ask the same thing :D

I don't think he is.

I was gonna ask the same thing :D

Thank you all for understanding the ravages of cigarette [thread=81808]smoking[/thread].

My dad said one goblin in a scoobie-doo outfit drove our dog nuts. Must have smelled like a dog.

Actually, I noticed the large amount of kids wearing some kind of "Harry Potter" action costume.

I decided to go out in the last minute so I grabbed a cane, a pill box, some tictacs and hey presto I was Dr. House. A buddy of mine went as Predator and another as Awesomeo. Both were excellent but both made it awkward to drink anything!

The ticktacs definitely made the costume.

commented: You'd better believe it, buddy! +3

You'd better believe it. And someone recognised me for who I was too, which made my night.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.