• Name: Christa
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 137
  • Hair: mostly black, some ruddy brown undertones
  • Eyes: Hazel
  • Hobbies: writing largely worthless historical/fantasy fiction, drawing cartoons on the papers I grade, and learning everything I can in the meantime.
  • Relationship Status: engaged
  • Fav Music: film scores, video game scores, renaissance music, techo/trance/dance
  • Education: B.S. in C.S and Mathematics: student
  • Work: Currently a programmer (mostly working with oracle applications.) Formerly a: goatherd, groundskeeper, web developer, then groundskeeper again. Also a grader for the engineering department at my university.
  • Favorite Movies: LOTR:FOTR, Serenity, The Mummy, The Mission, Apocalypto... that sort of thing. A movie needs three things to be appealing to me: a solid orchestral score, some form of interesting language, and partially clad athletic men.
  • Favorite TV Shows: I don't watch television, and never have (voluntarily.) The shows I've seen were too short and/or shallow to catch my interest.
  • Favorite Video Games: Oblivion, Morrowind, Kingdom Hearts, DDR, and
  • Stuff you Dislike: when people don't like me, or when I can't make myself like them.

Well... I found this forum searching for the solution to a problem I was having with C. (Being a c++ woman myself.) I found it, thought the rest of the forum looked interesting, and here I am. Am looking forward to the exchange of knowledge with other geeky persons.

So hello.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome Christa! I too really like LOTR. Did you like the movie 300?

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Salut !!
Welcome to DaniWeb !

I also hate TV shows (Realy a Reckless things in 'Idiot Box').

Welcome aboard…..hope you’ll enjoy it here…..well, start posting!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.