Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by The Dude

no. Not only are those online "petitions" completely idiotic, they're also ineffective and usually serve only as a means for crooks to harvest email addresses to sell to spammers.
And I've no clue (nor am I interested) in who that person is supposed to be/have been/will be, and I'm not about to want to have a law named after some random dead person. If we start that way, where would it end? There are enough useless laws introduced already without having to make one for everyone who dies...

No. Sarahs law is wrong and it will lead to vigilianti-ism against sex offenders. I hope it never gets passed

Sarah's Law is a completely stupid idea. As well as im pretty sure that petitions like this actually have to be signed by the residents of great britain and not by the rest of the world.

Hahaha. I had a look around at the other petitions on that site and they have ones like. Stop Japan Whaling for "research". WRITING YOUR NAME ON A WEBSITE IS NOT GOING TO STOP THE WHALES GETTING KILLED.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.