Post strange things that dont make sense about 9/11 in this thread,ill start....

Here is a VID of EMV responding to the Pentagon.

I hear the dispatcher say "REPORT" of a plane crash,BUT I SEE NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE HAVING CRASHED THERE!!!!

No wreckage (Plane parts) No bodies,etc.............

Did it all dissapear into thin air??

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/18/sot.pent.911.tape.wttg.med.asx

Why did this reporter with CNN first report "NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE HAVING CRASHED NEAR THE PENTAGON"?? (On 9-11-2001)

http://www.thepowerhour.com/audio_files/jamie_mcintire_%209_11.wav

And last year he puts out a report totally the opposite statements saying he saw the wreckage,took photos,etc.....

http://www.thepowerhour.com/audio_files/jamie_mcintire_5_16_1.wav

I think someone got to this guy and threatend him to say all this in the 2nd clip!!

Anyone have anything else thats strange?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Besides the fact that there are still conspiracy theorists over six years later?

Although given that there are still people who believe in conspiracies behind the JFK murder, etc...perhaps that's not so strange.

Er, did you think about what happens to aluminum, flesh and bone when they meet brick, concrete, and steel at 600 mph?

Well they don't vanish into thin air.

That said, I never have time for conspiracy theories like this.

Of course they don't disappear into thin air, they smash through the reinforced outer wall of the outer ring, through the second ring, through the outer wall of the 3rd ring and knocked down the inner wall of the 3rd ring - the engines being of stronger stuff punched deep into the 4th ring, though one did glance upwards and punched out a hole up through the roof.

The plane came in so low, it clipped light poles and bounced off the ground once before hitting the building between the 1st and 2nd floors.

Where is the question? What is the conspiracy? What is the strange thing that does not make sense?

The fact of the matter is, the U.S. government has absolutely NO reason to plan the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Destroy two towering American icons? Attack the pentagon? Kill innocent people?
Wh-wh-what?? Why? It makes no sense. Conspiracy theorists are just plain idiotic. The American government would NEVER attack its own people.. just think about it.. the government would never take such a risk. Besides, these are our elected officials.. let's hope they're a bit more loyal than that.

I mean, we actually have videotape of the second plane hitting the towers.. evidence on all the terrorists who were involved (including years of planning), and the list goes on..
Basically, there is absolutely zero evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy... however, there is plenty of evidence that it was a bunch of pissed off muslims. We've got to weigh out this evidence, use logic, and trust that the government wouldn't attack its own people..

The only thing that bothers me, did Osama know that the towers would collapse so easily?

What if he didn't?

Just slamming a plane into a building full of Americans (and his other enemies) would have been good enough to get his rocks off, imo.

The only thing that bothers me, did Osama know that the towers would collapse so easily?

I can't quote the source as being 100% accurate, as I've only seen it in the one place and haven't yet attempted to verify it, but a chapter in a book I was reading dealt with fire suppression, using the WTC as an example. The author claimed that Osama himself didn't expect the towers to collapse (although how he determined that I don't know), simply for them to be seriously damaged.

Maybe his version of the Almighty told him, after all he is a very prayerful man.

Why did this reporter with CNN first report "NO EVIDENCE OF A PLANE HAVING CRASHED NEAR THE PENTAGON"?? (On 9-11-2001)

There's no evidence of a crash NEAR the Pentagon because the darn jet landed right on top of the place...

There's no evidence of a crash NEAR the Pentagon because the darn jet landed right on top of the place...

Not on top, the side of it.

By the end of the crash, inside of it.

Not on top, the side of it.

you get the meaning... A direct hit, not a near miss.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.