Things you can do to keep your computer running smoothly.
1. Empty your recycle bin, delete the deleted files from Outlook, you can also delete files in your sent folder that are no longer needed.
2. Get rid of those cookies, they can take up alot of space. Marketers also use this information to track your buying patterns.
3. You can delete your Temp files these end with *.tmp you can use F3 in Windows to search for that extension.
4. Run Microsoft ScanDisk at least once a month.
5. Run Microsoft Defrag as well to keep your files in order on your harddrive.