I wanted to introduce myself and my company to this community. I know that I will be able to offer free advice in the areas of telemarketing, corporate motivation and call center management. I look forward to sharing ideas with other posters. Let's learn from each other to make our profits grow.

Best regards,

Richard

http://www.costaricascallcenter.com

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Welcome! If you want you can put your link in your signature so you do not have to type it in every time.

welcome...hope you'll enjoy it here...

Thanks for the tip Zandiago.

I am happy to be part of this community.

Richard

Welcome to DaniWeb Richard. The URL in your sig thing is more than a time saver, by the way, it is a requirement. Our rules forbid such links in the body of a messages, but they are fine in your signature...

:)

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

Welcome to DaniWeb !

welcome from the Nicoya Peninsula

Nice meeting everyone. This forum has been very informative. I can communicate better with my IT department from the advice shared here.

Whereabouts in Costa Rica? I was born in San Jose

I used to live in Santa Barbara de Heredia, closeby.

thejahames

Nice to meet you.

I currently live in Rohrmoser. But, in my time here, I have lived in Escazu,San Pedro and San Ramon de Tres Rios.

Costa Rica has been the best time in my life. The risk of moving here resulted in a beautiful life and an opportunity to build a nice company.

Pura Vida.

Hi Richard and welcome!

I travelled to Costa Rica this time last year with my wife and fell in love with the country. We were in San Jose for Christmas and saw the Tope festival. I loved Manuel Antonio, Samara, Monteverde, Isla Tortuga... I could go on for hours :)

Well done darkagn.

That sounds like an amazing trip. You got the chance to not only enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica, but view first hand the culture and customs.

When you are ready to return for another trip, let me know. I may have some good suggestions for you.

Richard

Hello popey118.

Nice to "see" you around.

Richard

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.