All 21 Replies

that a henna tat?

I got the same

Hena tattoos are for wimps who cant handle the commitment of a real tattoo

Ah man!!

Hena tattoos are for wimps who cant handle the commitment of a real tattoo

++
:)

(Heh, I got the henna quiz result too. It looks nothing like my real one though :P )

Lets make this thread useful. What tattoo should i get next. Submit your designs here.

we should let happygeek do it, doesnt he have loads of tats?

we should let happygeek do it, doesnt he have loads of tats?

I dunno maybe you should ask him :P

He does. Problem with the first question. I died my hair purple a while ago, thats faded but it's left it lighter than normal (you can see the brown on my roots). So what colour is my hair?

post a pic

They said I was a henna but I am really more like the tattoo at the beginning of Daron Hagen's Alive in the moment -- especially the violin's 'smudged melody'

Grim
<<but this might not be the tattoo you are thinking of>>

He does. Problem with the first question. I died my hair purple a while ago, thats faded but it's left it lighter than normal (you can see the brown on my roots). So what colour is my hair?

A lighter version of whatever it was before dying it purple?

<post pic for more accurate response>

A lighter version of whatever it was before dying it purple?

<post pic for more accurate response>

Come on, guys!? you haven't looked at her web-site yet? I drool over long hair and nice curves - she has already broken my heart!

Come on, guys!? you haven't looked at her web-site yet? I drool over long hair and nice curves - she has already broken my heart!

GrimJack your Interwang must be huge.

However if that is you in that picture that tattoo is forking awsome -drools- and i would tend to agree with Grimjack.

hehe thanks for the compliments Jack!

The profile pic is me. With real hair colour. That tatt however is not. :(

My point being my hair now is pretty light brown. But i didn't deliberatly dye it that colour. So is it dyed or natural? ;)

That tatt however is not. :(

Doh! Too bad. It's a really nice piece of work.

In the pic your hair looks kinda grey/green?

My results were...
"Badass tattoo-your a regular rebel and will tattoo the hell out of yourself-no questions or tears"

Lol.. that's definitely not me.

i see.

Mine said henna tattoo :P
What a lazy person i must be...

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hbk619/me/?action=view&current=shorthair.jpg

thats the most recent i can find.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/hbk619/me/?action=view&current=hair.jpg

thats what it should be. Grey/green? What are you smoking JB?

>"Badass tattoo-your a regular rebel and will tattoo the hell out of yourself-no questions or tears"

wow. someone didn't get the henna result!

You broke my heart again! You cut your hair!

I love that purple-ish glow to your eyes <grin>
Grim

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.